Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 357

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Ever go to class w a buttplug?

2. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

There are two types of people. One that likes getting their ass eaten and the other hasn’t had their ass eaten yet.

3. currytheword

Trusted

[​IMG]

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

No, no I have not. Lol.

But I do get a kick out of thinking about how most of my students envision me as some nice bland dude who goes home and does homework for class and grades and watches nerdy movies and videos. Meanwhile, I think about things me and my wife do and say to each other in bed and I’m like “man my teachers were just as freaky as me and my high school gf were” and it’s...weird to realize that lol

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I bang a teacher

6. currytheword

Trusted

Mr. Serotonin and oldjersey like this.
  7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I fuck a Mom ;-)

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Also that reminds me my wife called me a DILF the other day and I felt simultaneously old and also happy lol

10. Dog with a Blog

11. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

12. Colby Searcy

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

GrantCloud and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

A teacher is just a mom with a lot of kids who gets to abandon them

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We're both high school teachers so I am banging a high school teacher mom and she is banging a high school teacher dad. Goddamn we're old now.

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

currytheword, GrantCloud, Ken and 2 others like this.
  18. Dog with a Blog

Was that the highest level of education you got?

currytheword, GrantCloud, Ken and 3 others like this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

currytheword, GrantCloud, Ken and 4 others like this.
  21. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Left the house at 9 last night to drive 100 miles into this girl's bed. I think I have a problem. A really hot problem.

22. Colby Searcy

Still the Prof?

MrCon and GrantCloud like this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-) :wet::wave::eggplant::100::fire::fire::fire::fire::morestar::muscle::folded::nails::hammer::hammer::hammer::pirate::rose:

24. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Round 2 happened last night. Worth the wait