Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 347

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

3. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

One of my girlfriends close friends has an IUD that like jams into her and causes bleeding because it’s not in correctly or some shit. Intense stuff. I’m always simultaneously happy I’m a guy and incredibly sorry for what women have to do.

SlappinCups and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah I've def known women who've had their IUD lodge somewhere it's not supposed to and it doesn't sound pleasant!! Then we have to deal with things like spotting and the severe mood side effects can be real. Birth control is kinda like an SSRI where it's trial and error to find the right one and then absolute misery in the process. The first prescription I had I was vomiting and so tired and fatigued and in pain I could barely function. Now I'm most likely going to change my prescription again and I'm super nervous about the potential side effects of a new pill. It's no fun at all!

5. Dog with a Blog

My ex had an IUD and sometimes, depending on the posish, it would prick mah dick during sex. Wasn’t incredibly painful but certainly noticeable and an unpleasant experience for both of us. Apparently they are working on a birth control pill for men. So that’s cool.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My wife had an IUD when we first started dating and I can confirm this.

7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

For those who don't know, a IUD is a performance enhancing drug.

8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

All I know is me and my wife have been like teenagers lately. Don’t know if life has ever been better

9. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

have been having a lot more sex lately. we rarely go a week without sex other than when she is on her cycle but sometimes it feels like we are almost scheduling sex which, even though it is always great, is less fun. we both work slightly diff schedules with pain in the ass commutes and hit the gym after and cook five days a week and then our weekends are always loaded so we are always so fucking tired. but lately we have just been breaking out into sex at random times and places around the apartment. we have never had bad sex either, we are very comfortable and compatible and can read each other very well. i really love the hell out of her.

10. Echoing @Kiana sentiments about birth control

I’ve had some late nights and ended up sleeping through my alarms this weekend, so I’ve ended up taking the pill later than my designated time and it’s really thrown me off

11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

All I know is it seems waaaayy to hard to be a female. Much respect to all of them for all that they have to put up with/do.

Ken, SlappinCups and Colby Searcy like this.
  12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Especially the men in their lives

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

14. Dog with a Blog

Just had morning sex which is different from regular sex in that it takes places during the morning

15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

When does regular sex take place?

16. Dog with a Blog

To be fair, I suppose none of the sex I’m having is “regular” yaddadamean?

B-)

17. Dog with a Blog

Also, was texting someone I met from the Bay Area which turned into sexting and turns out she’s about as depraved as me :blush::blush:O:-):covermouth:

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

My guess would be not in the morning

19. Dog with a Blog

No way to know for sure

Mr. Serotonin and GrantCloud like this.
  20. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I had a fun weekend. A mixture of nice and naughty. No idea when I'll get to see her again though. :/

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

22. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

23. Dog with a Blog

Shrek, Ken, RJ Knorr and 6 others like this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

AA3DE795-7F8A-4979-A026-F63396C27D27.jpeg

Anytime you see this, you never know what might be waiting.

supernovagirl, Shrek, Ken and 11 others like this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

Shrek, Ken, Mary V and 6 others like this.