Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 343

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Big Red. Gotta love it

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Mountain Dew or Baja Blast would probably be interesting

4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

baja blast hot tub :hearteyes:

5. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I guess anything cold and fizzy would work but I’m boujee AF (I’m not)

6. Colby Searcy

Maybe that's what they have at the Taco Bell resort? And a CGC bar

GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Ooohlala

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Throw some pop rocks in that drank

9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

61D9D8B8-5BFD-417D-BAF1-A91BBC85CD4A.jpeg

10. Dog with a Blog

W A T

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Dog with a Blog, GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  12. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Had a ridiculous weekend. Reason I'm posting in here should be obvious.

13. Colby Searcy

Orgy?

14. MrCon

Hey man, I'm not James. I'll explain once I'm home. I don't want to type it up at work. :D

Colby Searcy likes this.
  15. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

16. MrCon

OK, so my fairly ridiculous weekend goes thus:

I was running a meetup on Friday. It was going OK. A load of friends had shown up, so I was having a decent enough time, but expected to get a bus home early and call it a night. It's a hot night and we're all out in the yard. Eventually, one of my friends who didn't think she could make it says they're in town and I ask them to come say hi. She shows up with her girlfriend and another friend. Her friend is very much my type.

Anyway, I get chatting to these three and by no particularly intent on my part, I end up chatting to this woman. She's got a PhD and teaches at university, so I'm very much enjoying talking to her. At some point, it starts getting a bit flirty (neither of us remember how) and we sneak out of the yard and back into the bar. As soon as we're out of sight of the main group, I kiss her. We order drinks and stay inside a bit. My boss walks by right as she pushes me up against a wall.

A group of us go on to a club and it's pretty fun. By this point, my friend has noticed I've becomes very cosy with her friend. She mockingly admonishes us. We respond by upping the ante. Anyway, my friend gets pretty drunk and so this girl has to take her home. She asks for my number and off she goes. I don't really feel like staying out any longer, so I grab my boss and head for a taxi.

By the time I'm in the taxi, she's already messaged me. We chat for an hour or so. Most of it deeply unclean.

The next morning, my friend texts to ask what I'm doing and asks if I want to join her, her girlfriend and the friend for a picnic. I agree, unsure what will happen. They show up at my place and it's kind of awkward. After a few hours though, we have a few moments alone and it's clear the spark remains. We spend the rest of the afternoon trying to sneakily flirt. We failed; They noticed.

Later that evening, we're texting again. It gets very blue. I think we may have had text sex, something I've never done before. We agree we should see each other as soon as we can (she lives a few hours away) and she tells me that she'll check her diary once she's home.

Sunday arrives and I'm trying to play it cool by not texting her and just waiting for her to tell me she's home. Around four, she texts to me to ask if I'm free. She'd pulled over on her way home to message me. She comes over and we misbehave terribly for a few hours.

We've been talking a ridiculous amount since. A mixture of filthy texting, phone calls and Skype. She's unnerved by how intense it's all been and I can't disagree. I'm totally besotted. We both have Friday off, so she's coming over for the night. Assuming it happens (I'm pretty on edge about whether it will), it's going to be amazing.

Life is deeply confusing.

17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Deeply unclean. I love it.

18. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

Dog with a Blog and MrCon like this.
  19. Colby Searcy

Define misbehave
    :chin::eyeglass:

SlappinCups likes this.
  20. MrCon

No clothes, my bed, the title of this thread.

(And I don't like Warcraft)

21. Dog with a Blog

Mr.Con bout to Mr.Cum

22. MrCon

23. MrCon

She's coming over this afternoon. We'll be in town for a few hours before heading home. She's challenged me to resist kissing her, with the intention of spending the whole time teasing me. I'm in for a testing afternoon.

Colby Searcy and Dog with a Blog like this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

25. Colby Searcy