Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 334

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Mine don't annoy me, but other people's would.

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I've never had much of an opinion of my balls one way or another. Except when I get hit in them, then I hate them. But that doesn't happen often these days.

3. Mr. Serotonin

What’s your secret?

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  4. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

5. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

6. Dog with a Blog

Not sure why it became a thing senior year of high school for us to hit each other in the nuts. Had to always be on guard. I remember one time some dude threw an apple at my balls and he got em straight on and it just fucking dropped me to the ground.

One of my best friends isn’t into actual penetration but he loves getting his balls kicked/stomped :teethsmile::cringe:X-(

7. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Freshman year for me. We played nut ball. It was very serious, two people had to sit x amount of feet away from each other, legs spread, taking turns underhanding balls at each others nuts. Just........why?

8. aliens exist

pure on main

when we were 13 it briefly became a thing in my school to randomly knee each other in the balls. one of my friends got me in the hallway before class so i decided to return the favour when we got to class

i kneed him the groin and he rolled over in exaggerated pain and everyone in the class laughed. about 30 seconds later he was still in pain so he put his hand down his trousers and when he took it back out it was covered in blood

he had to call his mom to come pick him up and bring him to the hospital where they told him that by attempting to knee him in the balls i somehow managed to tear his foreskin. he had to get multiple stitches. i got suspended for 3 days.

9. Dog with a Blog

Holy fuckkkk

10. Dog with a Blog

The adolescent male brain: hey, you know the most painful thing that can happen to you? Yeah, do that repeatedly

11. Is THAT what a bris is?

12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Did some weird shit, I’m in a good generation.

13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

how does it compare to van dyke?

14. SlappinCups

[​IMG]

15. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Am pleased to say that nut shots wasn't much of a game where I was from. The only person I know who found it repeatedly funny was someone we were at university with. He really should have known better by then...

I did once see a girl completely destroy a boy at school though. Guess we were around 14-15 at the time and there was this real gothy girl in our year. She was normally wearing those monstrous great rock boots. She had a bit of an attitude (she was a goth after all) and one of the boys was teasing her over something silly (nothing mean, they were friends).

Anyway, we're outside and it's hot. He goes to take his jumper off. He's stood there, arms and jumper over his head and legs slightly open. She just steps up and fucking buries her boot in his groin. She hit him so hard it actually lifted him off the ground. He goes down like a sack of shit and has to take the afternoon off. She gets suspended.

I have never pronely removed any garment in public since. :crylaugh:

16. Mr. Serotonin

[​IMG]

dadbolt, GrantCloud and SlappinCups like this.
  17. SlappinCups

y'all are nutty

18. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

im glad i could open up a nut dialogue

Colby Searcy, dadbolt, K0ta and 3 others like this.
  19. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

In fourth grade I wouldn’t let a girl named Erica play in our football game at recess because we had an even number of people already so she kicked me in the nuts. Luckily it was winter so I was in like 8 snowmobile suits so I basically felt nothing.

20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Mike is sexist confirmed

#cancelbigmike

21. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I did refuse to sign her yearbook at the end of fifth grade because of her kicking me. But I also deserved it.

22. Mr. Serotonin

H.A.G.S u little ******!

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  23. SlappinCups

more like bigot mike

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Also: