Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 218

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I take bc but I'd still make a guy use protection. I mean kind of just on principle alone lol like sry, if I have to keep track of birth control u have to too!!! But also cause i take bc for reasons aside from the purposes of birth control and sometimes I forget to take one or something and this sis is not taking chances

3. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

SlappinCups, Shrek and dadbolt like this.
  4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I think I've used protection a total of 1 time with my wife. She used to take birth control when we first started dating but then stopped just because she got in a habit of not renewing the prescription. We've only gotten pregnant the 2 times we were actually trying. I guess we just got lucky and never had sex when she was ovulating previously. I'm sure PCOS also had a bit to do with it too.

What I'm trying to say is I guess I've been spoiled into not using protection

Shrek and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

this is tinder in a nutshell

6. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

whats PCOS? the pullout method

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

SlappinCups likes this.
  8. Colby Searcy

PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome

9. Colby Searcy

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I've rarely ever used any protection in my life. I'm lucky I never got an STD or gotten any girls (other than my wife) pregnant because looking back at my life, I was really reckless in my late teens and throughout my 20s. I had a decent amount of partners before my wife - almost all of them though were trustworthy, on BC and not random hook-ups, so it never backfired on me.

But, use protection, kids.

Mr. Serotonin and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

SlappinCups and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

I wonder how many partners the average person has in their life, and how the number for men and women differ, if at all.

13. Colby Searcy

Mine ends at 3

14. Mr. Serotonin

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I guess I'm the only one who worries about diseases, freaking millennials are so lackadaisical

16. Mr. Serotonin

You can't get diseases from sex, everyone knows that.

17. Colby Searcy

No as in, I'm on #3 and that's not increasing

18. Mr. Serotonin

After a quick google search, in a survey of 2000 people, men have slept with 6 and women have slept with 7.

ChaseTx and Colby Searcy like this.
  19. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I expect that sort of survey is massively skewed by the age profile of the survey though.

That being said, anecdotally, it is something which seems to be all over the place. I know some people who have had like 1-3 partners and I've also had rather a shock when a woman informed me I was number 45.

Colby Searcy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

wow that seems...high :crylaugh:

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Age, relationship history and era obviously have a lot to do with it. I think teens/adults growing up in the last 5-10 years will have WAY higher numbers due to technology, dating apps, social media, etc.

Like, when I was in high school (graduated in 2003), I didn't even have a cell phone. Social media didn't even exist. If I wanted to go on a date with a girl, I had to actually talk to her face to face or call her. You know how terrifying that was? So terrifying that I hardly ever went on any dates, haha.

22. MrCon

It was a good effort. That was a fair few years ago too. I think I was maybe 24 and she was a year or two younger.

I honestly have no idea what she thought I'd say back to that little nugget.

"Really? I thought you'd have been better."

??

23. Mr. Serotonin

HAHAHA I wish you would've said that.

MrCon likes this.
  24. MrCon

I was already on thin ice, having told her during that she needed to stop what she was doing because she was burning my thighs.

Apparently, that was ruining the mood...

25. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I would’ve thought the same thing but studies show teens are having less sex now, or at elast starting later potentially. That blows my mind. Granted, that may well change as they get a little older too. Perhaps they’ll have a “catch-up” period.

Mr. Serotonin and ncarrab like this.