Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 217

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog Mar 7, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

The failing at online dating part?

2. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Haha, yeah. I posted something Monday in the relationship thread about my strange relationship with compliments too.

I'm not also trying to catch the attention of this Buffalo woman, though. :crylaugh:

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

Yeah man. Like just yesterday some girl who was my cashier goes, “so how long have you been shaving your head like that?” And I was like, “I dunno, two years.” And she’s all, “well I like it. it suits you really well.” Like, I didn’t take it to mean anything more than that, she was just being nice but still. And then the other day I held the door open for a woman at the gas station and as she was walking out she goes, “hey you look really good today.” Lol wtf!?!? But I literally get ZERO likes on god damn Tinder. I mean, maybe I should be happy that I get compliments irl, but the nice thing about meeting someone online vs trying to set something up with someone face to face is that it feels as if there is no commitment lol. I’m trying not to sound arrogant or egotistical or whatever, but it is interesting to receive attention in my day to day life, but never on the internet

4. MrCon

Haha. Again, not a million miles away from me.

A couple of times recently, I've gone out with friends and met their girlfriends for the first time. I'm quite sure that one of them told me I was the most conventionally attractive in our group and then this weekend, I was told that I suit my bald noggin by another. Obviously, the context is a lot different, as these were people introduced to me and we'd been drinking. However, I didn't provoke those things to the best of my knowledge.

Similarly, when I've been out at Meetups, I've been getting some attention without really doing anything. I increasingly put it down to online being like a catalog and I know I'm pretty average looking at best. There will be a shit load of dudes who catch the eye long before I do, whereas the dynamic in person isn't ever really quite like that.

5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I think the shaved head might have something to do with it

Dirty Sanchez and MrCon like this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I think tinder hides you from others for a bit if you swipe right and use all your likes fast. At least I think I had read that.

Dog with a Blog and SlappinCups like this.
  7. MrCon

The app is glitchy as hell anyway. The most recent fault I've seen with it is that it doesn't seem to cache who I've already seen and swiped on. So, I'll maybe sit down, flip through a handful of profiles and then carry on with whatever I was doing. Then, the next day, I'll get like 5 profiles in a row, who it showed me the day before.

It's been happening an awful lot recently too. Not sure why I actually use this damn thing. :crylaugh:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I went to whataburger 6 times since middlenight

9. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

are you...uh.. are you in any pain or discomfort?

10. MrCon

Someone has to be bloated after that.

11. Mr. Serotonin

I feel empty. Not emotionally, but without sounding too vulgar...ball-wise I guess.

12. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

ftfy jacob

13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Melissa and i haven’t slept together yet which is totally fine, but last night she told me why: she can’t take birth control because she has a blood issue that causes clotting under certain medications. she actually expected this to be a dealbreaker for me. im like you’re incredible and id much rather use condoms with you than fly free with someone else. so hopefully that’s one step closer to getting intimate.

14. Mr. Serotonin

I have to use those for the first time in ages because Sloane felt a drastic change hormonally while on bc. It's really fine though. And like you said, i'd rather do that with her than "free fly with someone else" :crylaugh:

Colby Searcy and Shrek like this.
  15. Shrek

haha exactly! it’s not ideal but I’ve also been spoiled up to this point. we are both extremely fertile so prob best to dot our i’s and cross our t’s

Colby Searcy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  16. Mr. Serotonin

How do you know that you're extremely fertile?

Colby Searcy, SlappinCups and Shrek like this.
  17. Shrek

uuhhh to get very personal i once got a woman pregnant who had previously been told was infertile. she decided not to keep it because there was a high chance of complication. shortly after i took a sperm count/fertility test and was told i could basically grow a baby garden.

Robk, Joe4th, Your Milkshake and 3 others like this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

Oh wow. This makes me want to get a vasectomy just to be safe. :crylaugh:

19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

it'd be all ogre if that happened

Dog with a Blog, mad, Joe4th and 7 others like this.
  20. Shrek

goddammit

21. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

please call your first child donkeh

mad, Joe4th, Colby Searcy and 4 others like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I vastly underestimated the amount of women on birth control

js977, Joe4th, Colby Searcy and 3 others like this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

Really? I just assume everyone is.

jk that's terrible.

24. Shrek

a lot of them use it as a regulatory measure for their cycles, it's covered in full under most insurances so it's become a bit of a "why not" i think

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My wife stopped using Birth Control in 2013. She had the Mirena, which was all types of weird because I could literally feel it sometimes. It was messing with her hormones so she stopped BC all together about 5 years ago. Since then, we've never used any protection, just the good ole fashioned pull out.

That said, she wants me to get a vasectomy.

Kingjohn_654, Robk, Shrek and 2 others like this.