Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Reasons to Keep Living (Official Thread) • Page 154

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Feb 26, 2020.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

what's his name?

JoshIsMediocre and Daniel like this.
  2. AgonizingFir

Currently Distracted Supporter

Daniel

3. angrycandy

that's so Daniel

4. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

5. angrycandy

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Last night I had the worst migraine I've had in years and was throwing up and had to a miss a concert I'd bought tickets to months ago and when I was finally ready to eat I was craving either oreo thins or just the chocolate parts and all we had were random toffee oreos and my bf took them and scraped off all the toffee filling so I could just have the chocolate pieces. Idk what he did with the toffee filling but it felt like heaven after all that migraine terribleness and it was nice of him to do

7. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Raccoons—one of the most adorable animals

8. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

got a new job today. been dealing w disrespectful boss and wage thievery where im at now so honestly the best mood ive been in months. will have health insurance again also wil have dental for the first time in my adult life and w any luck less miserable coworkers. plus no going peepee in cups

9. angrycandy

congratulations!

10. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

my migraines definitely arent as bad as that but i went to a show w one once (felt it coming on as i got close and wouldve went home if i wasnt w other people) and it was easily my worst show experience ever. not worth it

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah I would've been miserable the entire time even after I was done throwing up so I'm glad I didn't push it but it's such a bummer because I felt fine all morning and was texting my bf about where we should get dinner before the show and then suddenly at like 2pm I felt it coming on and it was awful. Migraines are the worst!

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I got my first bad headache at an Alkaline Trio show and had to leave early and now I don't go anywhere without advil

13. AgonizingFir

Met the new lawman around here today 62C41CBF-D523-4437-B0BC-5EE6D052C309.jpeg

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Duke getting eliminated

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Days when it’s sunny and in the high 40s

JoshIsMediocre, AgonizingFir and Orla like this.
  16. angrycandy

learning new words

Orla, waking season and AgonizingFir like this.
  17. Having things to look forward to throughout the week. Got a hockey game Wednesday and John Wick Thursday.

18. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

Taylor Swift.

That is all.

19. JoshIsMediocre

The ocean's awesome, and for winners Supporter

boss bought me an omelette

20. angrycandy

imthesheriff and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  21. JoshIsMediocre

The ocean's awesome, and for winners Supporter

just bacon and cheese from our office cafe but hey man, free omelette

22. angrycandy

so i'm still in a place i don't want to be insofar as my sorta relationship is concerned but she's put forth a lot of effort since then to show me she really does love me. my birthday is on Saturday and she's taking me out to eat so i'm just going to put our hardships as of late to the side and try to enjoy my time with someone i love. love is always complicated but if you really do love someone you'll show up for them and she's done that. I love her so much but she's also my best friend so these things can be tricky. she's wonderful tho and i would never wanna paint an unflattering picture of her. feel like i kinda did that to a degree with my little diatribe the other day. i was just hurt and it'll be ok. a couple of you had some really sweet things to say to me and i just want to let y'all know you have no idea what that means to me. really happy to have y'all in my life

23. AgonizingFir

Good to see you popping back up around bud. Hope things level out for you

24. angrycandy

thank you, my dude. and I hope you're doing well as always

25. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

Fall Out Boy. For putting out a BANGER of an album!!!!

Aaron Mook likes this.