Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Housewives/Vanderpump Rules/Bravo TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by VanMastaIteHab, Mar 6, 2019.

1. tvck

Trusted

About to be caught up on RHO Dallas.. can't believe some of these women live in the same city as me. But it's cool watching and seeing my wedding venue being used for fucking Kameron's pink dog food launch. Jesus christ.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I haven’t watched Dallas at all, is it worth it?

I’m stoked to have NYC back and Bev Hills back next week.

3. tvck

Trusted

It's definitely entertaining but has a couple of the absolute worst/grating people in all of Bravo from what I've watched of Bravo. I'm sure there are worse, but I think coupled with the fact that I'm from here, there's some extra dislike haha.

4. marissalg

Trusted

Okay I’m vanderpump season 4 and the way Scheana handles Shay’s addiction is...not great.

meggers, yung_ting and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  5. marissalg

Trusted

In less than a month I have watched 7 seasons of vanderpump and I’m onto 8 now. You cannot convince me Giggy is alive.

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’m absolutely on team Giggy-is-taxidermied as of like 2-3 years ago. Dog never moves lmao

marissalg likes this.
  7. meggers

Trusted

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

9. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Not gonna lie the stuff that came out early on about Max and Brett has taken a lot of the fun out of Vanderpump for me this year too.

12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

marissalg likes this.
  13. meggers

Trusted

Kristen had said they had filmed pickups with her during her book cover shoot, so if they got a season 9, they’d have the footage. It’ll be interesting to see how the storyline will change since I’m sure Stassi’s wedding planning was going to be a big part of the season.

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

marissalg likes this.
  15. marissalg

Trusted

I feel like they were all pregnant for so long because they announced so early into their pregnancies

16. drewinseries

Drew

I need to watch Vanderpump rules. My wife and I are doing New York for the first time and it may be the most delusional housewives we’ve seen.

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Exactly lol. Season 9 also confirmed today, which I have mixed feelings about. With so much of the cast gone I kind of feel like they should have just spun it off into a show about the Toms or something.

18. marissalg

Trusted

I just got YouTube TV so I can watch all the bravo stuff, which season of housewives should I start with? I wanted to try SLC because i heard it started out great but my friends said it wasn’t strong throughout the season.

Demetritheandroid likes this.
  19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I might agree that SLC wasn’t as strong as it went on, but s2 is shaping up to be one of the all time great housewives seasons because of legal drama going on with one of the leads lol. So it would be good to catch up.

NYC, Bev Hills, and Atlanta are all fantastic, especially in their early seasons. I’d say those are the musts.

20. tvck

Trusted

NYC and OC are my recommendations.

21. marissalg

Trusted

My boyfriend took me to Sur when we were in LA a few weeks ago and we saw Lisa and James filming! Peter was actually working haha. The drinks and goat cheese balls were not that good and way overpriced for what you got lol.

meggers and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

If I ever make it out to LA I definitely need to make a pilgrimage.

marissalg likes this.
  23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

My wife started watching RHOBH and I have been hooked on the later seasons

24. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Do vanderpump next!

marissalg and OhTheWater like this.
  25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

We went with SLC since it’s only a season