Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Housewives/Vanderpump Rules/Bravo TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by VanMastaIteHab, Mar 6, 2019.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Crazy that there’s no thread for these shows. Vanderpump Rules is my favorite show on television. Who’s with me??

2. Mason

Regular

I actually have never seen Vanderpump Rules, but I have seen every housewives franchise episodes. (Including the off-bravo international ones)

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

As far as housewives, I only watch NYC and Beverly Hills.

I also love Below Deck, Southern Charm, Top Chef. Too invested in the Bravo world...

Mason likes this.
  4. Mason

Regular

Top Chef is great, although did not watch this season just due to lack of free time. NYC and Beverly Hills are definitely my favorites, but I truthfully love all the cities. A glass (or bottle) of wine and housewives at the end of the day is my idea of a perfect night.

5. Mason

Regular

I'm hoping that RHBH isn't going to use the damn dog storyline the whole season... Out of all things that could cause drama, I don't see this holding a whole season together.

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Same. It also feels obvious, with the printed out texts (lol) from both sides, that it’s Lisa’s employee making drama out of nothing.

Mason likes this.
  7. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

how did I not know about this thread

Vanderpump is the best

Ken, Mason and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I knew there had to be more of us

yung_ting likes this.
  9. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’m very ready for the Vanderpump reunion to start. End of this season was a little bit of a drag.

Ken likes this.
  10. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I mean as long as James is crying about something I’m good

Jax telling Brittany’s dad who does not like him that he’s only out for himself was gold, like we know that’s true Jax but maybe don’t advertise it to your future father in law?

Reunions are always the best

Ken and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  11. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

also leave it to Scheana to make someone’s engagement party about her lmao

Ken likes this.
  12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I truly think she was just trying to get revenge for what Jax did at her engagement party lol. And not very successfully, since most people seemed to just ignore her this time while she cried in a corner.:crylaugh:

Ken and yung_ting like this.
  13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

James Kennedy has been treated EXTREMELY unfairly this season.
    [​IMG]

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, I think he actually got a very sympathetic edit post firing. I don’t blame the cast for not wanting to hang out with him, dude sucks! Great tv of course, he gives the best interviews. But he sucks!

Ken likes this.
  15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Oh, he's a giant piece of shit, but they're all so superficial, I find myself rooting for him somehow haha.

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Ken and yung_ting like this.
  17. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I love when Lala defended Gotti saying people didn’t understand Randall’s vision or something like that

VanMastaIteHab and Ken like this.
  18. drewinseries

Drew

My fiance and I got hooked on real housewives of beverely hills. We're in season 8.

Glad Brandi is gone
    Glad Kim is gone
    Yolanda's lyme drama ran its course for me
    Dorit is annoying

19. tvck

Trusted

Wife has forced me to watch RHNYC from the very beginning.. on season 7 now. These women are crazy

drewinseries, VanMastaIteHab and Ken like this.
  20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

PKAAAAAAAAAY

drewinseries likes this.
  21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I can't get into the housewives, but I'm ready for Below Deck to return.

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Helllll yeah, need some Captain Sandy back in my life.

Ken likes this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

captain lee is a solid instagram follow

24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I can’t stand the southern charm people holy shit

25. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Vanderpump reunion was so crazy holy shit

Tom and Tom talking about their cocktails and salary on air and and everyone basically demanding Randall being on the show was so awkward?

also, like, Raquel..come on, she restarted that story four times and had to refer to herself as a beauty queen EVERY. TIME. Not sure why Lisa believes in her so much, not gonna say she’s unintelligent but boy is she uninteresting to listen to

no defence of Jax who is an idiot but James seems to be proud of being the bigger idiot as per usual, Jax is a womanizer in private but James seems downright proud of belittling woman on national TV, like fuck off with this “you’re fat, honey!” shit

VanMastaIteHab and Ken like this.