Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Friends - The Home Inside My Head (May 27, 2016) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Anthony_, Mar 31, 2016.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

They have a new single out called From The Outside. Its pretty cool. Reminds me of something off The Starting Line - Direction a little bit.

pauljgreco and musicfan9795 like this.
  2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Kind into it. A little generic, but I enjoy the chorus.

pauljgreco likes this.
  3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The chorus is amazing. Is this a one-off single or will it be on the upcoming album?

4. It’s on the record

justin. likes this.
  5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Not a bad song. His vocals are a weird match for this style, though

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Loving how bright the guitars sound. I really like his voice, but I wouldn’t mind hearing him sing in a different style on this one. It’s the only distinct thing tying it down to their familiar sound and I wouldn’t mind the change. He sounds really pretty on their acoustic stuff

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I like them changing it up and I think this is a really good song.

8. CAC3

Dog

I have never been a fan of Real Friends. Never really listened to them in any capacity. I'm not sure how I came across this new song, but I love it. It is stuck in my head and I keep listening.

9. Yeah this band is starting to change my opinion of them. Half of the last record was actually decent, now Get By and this song? I'm here for it.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

justin. likes this.
  11. new album is great

Snoblin and solxace like this.
  12. I'm so glad this band is finally writing lyrics that don't make me wince. Also, major TSL vibes on this song!

llllllllllllllll and justin. like this.