Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Friends / Have Mercy / Tiny Moving Parts / Broadside / nothing,nowhere. Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 14, 2017.

1. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

^ n,n. play 45 minutes after doors

2. BWP

NYC show was fun but it was very long, despite even showing up after nothing nowhere's set. Out of all the bands on the bill I only saw one before (Real Friends, who opened up for The Wonder Years in 2014).

Broadside seemed very generic and all their songs sounded similar. Wasn't into them.

Have Mercy were decent but the singer had what looked like a hand towel over the microphone. Couldn't figure that out.

Tiny Moving Parts stole the show, their stage presence was amazing and the guitar work was incredible. I barely knew any of their songs but was enthralled the entire time.

After TMP the crowd seemed dead for the first 3-4 Real Friends songs. Their stage presence right after a band like that didn't help either, as most of the members were just standing around. But they picked up steam later on and mostly everyone got into it.

I thought their set length was short though as 59 minutes after they took the stage they were already walking off before the encore. They didn't play Stay in One Place. Their stage banter was good.

3. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

^ thought it was bizarre to have doors today be at 5 and not have the opening act go on until 6:15.

This post is also the official petition to end all 5 band bills.

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

You're a few months late

thisisnotbrianm likes this.
  5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Your post is now the OFFICIAL petition to end 5 band bills forever.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

hell yeah

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Going to the Indy show for TMP and nn anyone have the 2-4-1 code?