Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Friends / Have Mercy / Tiny Moving Parts / Broadside / nothing,nowhere. Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 14, 2017.

1. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yeah, Tiny Moving Parts was excellent when I saw them open for The Wonder Years last year.

ryanfears likes this.
  2. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

I'll be at Seattle through Anaheim, starting tonight. I'll try to pay attention to setlist changes and stuff. Also say what's up if you're going too, I'll be at the California dates alone.

Chinesefood likes this.
  3. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Last night was a blast. Have Mercy played When I Sleep, which was cool, but they're still incredibly boring. The crowd was insane all night, but that's par for the course in Seattle. I doubt the rest of the dates I'm doing will match that intensity.

Chinesefood likes this.
  4. Chinesefood

Regular

Oh man I really hope they play that in Boston. So many feels.

tumbleweedterror and kman22 like this.
  5. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I dunno, I've seen folks get buck wild at some SoCal shows where it didn't even make sense... Like, kids stage diving at a Turnover show (??)

But you are right about Seattle crowds -- always 110% committed to whatever act they're seeing!

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  6. deadwrong

Regular

The Atlanta date is doing buy one get one free for tickets

7. Chinesefood

Regular

Wow, yeah, RF needs to stage a hiatus or some shit to get that interest/momentum back.

MegT585 likes this.
  8. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Man I really don't get the hype of Broadside. To me they just sound like another generic cookie cutter pop punk band. Also - who would sign to Victory nowadays?

pauljgreco and kidinthebushes like this.
  9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They sound like State Champs B-Sides to me

ryanfears and SaveTheEarth like this.
  10. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

A lot happened tonight in San Diego. Oli from Broadside got laryngitis so Dorian, their guitarist, sang the whole set. Have Mercy/Nothing Nowhere/some crew came out and sang on Coffee Talk. Then Have Mercy ended up with a bunch of extra time somehow so Brian played Ghost for the first time. And Eric from Real Friends had bad food poisoning so he played the set sitting down offstage. It was a crazy night.

Also Pete Wentz was at the show in LA on Friday. Presumably because he's working with Nothing, Nowhere, but still, wild.

Setlists have pretty much been the same every night, except Have Mercy sometimes won't play When I Sleep and a few times someone's had to cut a song for time. These shows have been a lot of fun, and they've all be pretty full. LA and SAC especially. I hope the rest of the tour continues to sell well.

Chinesefood likes this.
  11. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Anyone going the next couple weeks and could snap a pic of nothing, nowhere merch if he's selling any? My friend and I might make a 12 hour round trip drive to see him open this up in Chicago and would leave after have mercy.

12. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Does anyone have the set times for past shows? Trying to see if I can see Broadside without taking off work.

13. Mclovin32

Hoping Baltimore on Tuesday has a decent crowd, considering that Have Mercy is from Baltimore and Broadside is from Virginia. Ideally I'd love it if Have Mercy switched back to direct support since it's a hometown show, I've only seen them at Warped Tour so I would like to see a longer set this time.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  14. Morgan

Morgan

I'll be at this Wednesday

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Has Have Mercy not been direct support this entire tour?

16. Mclovin32

I believe someone said earlier in this thread that they had switched with TMP, and the setlists I've seen have been longer for TMP than Have Mercy

17. kman22

Regular

I don't think so. I think Have Mercy has been the direct support, but they are playing longer songs, so maybe the song count is misleading?

18. Jerihoar

Regular

The Arizona date had TMP as direct support.

19. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

TMP and Have Mercy are switching off every night

20. Chinesefood

Regular

Meaning Have Mercy is getting a shorter set every other night? I'm going mainly for them so I hope that's not the case for Boston.

21. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

No, both TMP and Have Mercy play the same set every night, they just switch places in the lineup.

22. zack33107

Regular

Hey All,

My GF can no longer make the show Friday in NYC. We got tickets through the LN kickoff to Summer promotion so only 20 dollars.

Let me know and I should be able to transfer it to you.

Thanks!
    Zack

23. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Anyone have set times for this?
    I'm going Friday night in NYC, and Cupcakke just announced a show in NYC later on that night as well, and I'd love to see if I could swing both (without missing too much of RF, but I'm not too upset if I do)

24. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Went to this last night & RF was done around 10:30

25. zack33107

Regular

What time was doors/Nothing.nowhere?