Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Friends Cancel Upcoming International Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Real Friends have announced that they are canceling their upcoming tour to focus on mental health:

This has come recommended by both the band and my psychiatrist so I can have time to continue learning to live and deal with my diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Since coming home from recording, I am sober, on new medication, and undergoing an intensive outpatient group therapy program per the recommendation of my therapist.”

I am continuing to better myself so that Warped Tour this summer will be a fresh start for not only me, but for Real Friends as a whole. We all want to be the best possible versions of ourselves as individuals and in turn be the best possible version of Real Friends.

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Poor guy. Glad they’re doing what they need to do though.

CMilliken and Turkeylegz like this.
  3. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

Don’t know if he reads this website, but I have had family members affected by bipolar disorder and I have seen them get better and live very happy lives. Keep working to get better - it gets easier.

zachmacD and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  4. zachmacD

Trusted

My dads bipolar. He definitely doesn’t react like he did before medication but it’s definitely still a struggle for him. We just don’t run for cover when he gets upset. I see some of it in myself which is scary but one day at time. I feel for anyone who’s dealing with this in any way

kevincomplains likes this.