Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Friends/Boston Manor/ Grayscale/Eat Your Heart Out Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Aug 14, 2018.

1. ComplexDivide7

If there is still a Chicago holiday show happening, I would love if they threw those in. Especially Skeletons

2. btr

Trusted Supporter

They played Skeletons on that $5 tour back in 2016. Everyone went nuts, tit wasn't even on the setlist back in 2013. They also might have even played Monday but I may be wrong.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  3. rbarlyo

wawa defender

my recommendation is make your way to Philadelphia or Asbury, those venues are far more intimate and don't have barricades unlike nyc

4. Yeah but they’re too far, I’m still in high school. I can take the train for NYC and get home before 11.

5. rbarlyo Oct 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 20, 2018)
    rbarlyo

wawa defender

oh alright. yeah im in hs im just irresponsible lmfao

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also; my favorite venue memory is from this show when Grayscale were selling their own merch, and Nick was chatting up some girls on the other side of the room and suddenly Collin yells "NICK, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MEDIUM HOODIES. STOP GOOFING OFF."

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Grayscale opened with Let It Rain tonight.

8. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Some setlist updates if anyone cares: Grayscale have been playing Let It Rain every day so I guess Echoes is gone. Boston Manor move songs around each day but the set stays pretty much the same, although they've played Welcome To The Neighborhood a couple times.

Tonight was night 2 at Chain Reaction so BM played Trapped Nerve and Forget Me Not and cut Lead Feet, and Real Friends played Anchor Down and encored (the first encore of the tour) with Loose Ends.

This tour has been fun as hell, definitely hit it up if you're on the fence!

Jonny Sniper and tyramail like this.
  9. kman22

Regular

Yeah, they played Monday on the $5 tour.

btr likes this.
  10. Jerihoar

Regular

What's been the set times?

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

On the first date
    Doors: 6:00
    EYHO: 6:30-7:00
    Grayscale: 7:15-7:45
    Boston Manor: 8:00-8:40
    Real Friends: 9:05-10:00

Jerihoar and rbarlyo like this.
  12. rbarlyo

wawa defender

i know boston manor has been going on usually at 8:30 now. so adjust accordingly

13. Blink182Bouncer Oct 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 30, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, obviously adjust to whenever doors are, my venue just had a 10 PM curfew

14. rbarlyo

wawa defender

10 pm curfew? shit hot

15. Blink182Bouncer Oct 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 30, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

That's the general rule in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. That's why all our shows start at like 5-6.

The Wonder Years are gonna be here next month and they're both cutting Shortly's set AND opening doors at 4.

I think the only all-ages club show I've been to that ended after 10 was Movements, and I think that's cause it was a Saturday.

16. AMusial625

Regular

I’m selling 2 tickets for the Chicago show at face value if anyone is interested!

17. Jerihoar

Regular

Thank you!

18. rbarlyo

wawa defender

THATS SO HOT. around here we have voltage lounge in philly where i saw BM on the headline run and im seeing bearings on Saturday where their curfew is 9pm. the best venue in the tristate for that alone

19. Jerihoar

Regular

Such a fun show!! Everyone sounded so good and seemed like they we're having fun. Boston Manor was the only band not dressed up.

20. emlantzy

Regular

Jerihoar and rbarlyo like this.
  21. rbarlyo

wawa defender

22. meggers

Trusted

I’m at the Dallas show right now and there might be 100-150 people here. I really thought there would be more people here.

23. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

That’s definitely not a good turnout on a Friday...

24. meggers

Trusted

Granted it’s an outdoor venue and kinda chilly but usually this place is crammed with people but tonight there’s lots of extra space. A lot of stagedivers and crowdsurfers since there’s no barricade tonight.

25. btr

Trusted Supporter

None of the opening bands have that much pull and Real Friends have been lapped by other pop punk bands in terms of popularity.

They usually do 500-600 cap rooms with the help of a solid lineup, and this ain't it.