Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rare Fall Out Boy Demo Tape Being Auctioned Off

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 19, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A copy of Fall Out Boy’s first demo tape is being auctioned off tomorrow by Christopher Gutierrez (HeyChris) to benefit The Catcade, a Chicago nonprofit cat rescue/arcade combo.

This is the first and original Fall Out Boy demo tape. Maybe like 50 ever made. One of the few pieces of early-2000s pop punk history I have collected that I said I would never sell, is now being raffled off to raise money for my non-profit charity @thecatcade – for every $10 donated between now and Saturday at TheCatcade.org , your name will be entered into a drawing and the winner will be chosen live and fairly this Saturday. Good luck.

Donations can be made here.

2. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Raffle style though right?

3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Right, it appears to be a raffle not an auction.

4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I would LOVE to own this.

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

My older brother had some Fall Out Boy songs that Ive never found/heard anywhere else, I wonder if this is that?

6. red8ge

Regular

who is heychris and why do i vaguely remember that name

7. Kiana May 21, 2017
    (Last edited: May 21, 2017)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Grenade Jumper. Also he used to just generally be around a lot. I think they fell out and made up sorta eventually? I don't remember so I'm not very helpful lol

8. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

that's mostly right, hahah
    i don't know if they patched things up tho

9. theredline

Trusted Supporter