Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rancid / Dropkick Murphys / Bouncing Souls Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Mar 7, 2017.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

PRESALE STARTS NOW for Rancid and Dropkick Murphys at the BMO Harris Pavilion after Summerfest on August 9th!

Use code "BTB17" to get your tickets before they go on sale!

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Just add the tickets and leave the password spot blank. Should work in the app.

3. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Thanks for responding, but I got it handled. It would not let me checkout without adding in a code. I did some looking and found that LN app codes are either magic or covert. I tried magic and I was able to purchase tickets. I don't know if it's working differently for different dates or what. In the past, I haven't needed to use a code in the app pre-sale.

Daniel182 likes this.
  4. Daniel182

Nice! I'm considering the Chicago date, but the tickets are $56 after fees, and I would have to skip class to make it. Going to hold off for now.

5. Michael Schmidt

I like that Chicago outdoor venue. Been there in the past. Cleveland was $52 (with fees) for the front pit and $57 for the bleachers, which I thought was strange. I didn't want to risk missing the pit because it's been almost 10 years since Rancid has last played Cleveland, so I wanted to be out in front in case that date moves quick. If I was going to Chicago I would feel better about waiting.

6. Daniel182

Yeah, totally understand. Almost the entire venue for Chicago is general admission, so I should be fine waiting. I hope you have a great time in Cleveland!

7. Michael Schmidt

Are there no floor seats for that show? In the past when I've been there they have the front standing pit, seats on a raised platform, and then those bleachers in the back. I mean yeah, if those middle seats are removed, that becomes a rather large pit. The Cleveland venue is A LOT smaller. Like, it's only like 3-5 thousand cap. It sits against some buildings so it feels closed in in a cool way. It doesn't have the open feel of Chicago. I'm pretty sure that Chicago venue has a bigger capacity than the largest Cleveland concert venue where our country concerts play haha.

8. Daniel182

Yes. This show has the entire floor as pit. The only seats are the bleachers in the back.

9. Michael Schmidt

Damn... What's the capacity for that venue? Over 30k? That place is large.

10. Daniel182

Yeah! I just Googled it, haha. "Up to 30,000." Probably 30,000 when they remove all the seats. Pretty big venue for a tour like this.

11. Michael Schmidt

So massive. And Cleveland is 4 or 5 max haha. That's why I moved quick. Small venue for this tour and Rancid having not played here in a while. I didn't want to leave it to chance haha.

Daniel182 likes this.
  12. AJL

I see the Stone Pony show is sold out. I have two tickets and can't attend. I don't want to overcharge for them, just want them to go to a good home. I can print them at home and mail them to you, just what I paid including fees. We'll call it $105 for both. Please email me at anthonylalota (at) hotmail (dot) com.

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Cleveland sold out awhile ago

OWTH is playing at Now Thats Class the same night so I hope I can make it over there in time after. Or hopefully Dropkick is closing in Cleveland and I can leave after Rancid

14. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Boston show isn't sold out and probably won't... It's at a massive fairground. They had Warped Tour there one year (oddly enough, in 2003, when both the Dropkick Murphys and Rancid played).

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Setlists are all really solid

16. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

The Rancid setlist is great (though it's exactly what I expected). The Dropkick Murphys setlist is pretty bad, IMHO.

Is the Bouncing Souls setlist floating around anywhere, that you know of? I looked and couldn't find it...

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Not really a Dropkick fan aside from the hits so couldn't give my opinion there haha

18. Michael Schmidt

As always, my suggestion is No Comply for the Bouncing Souls. If they won't bring it back for a headline run they definitely won't on this tour.

19. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Sunday for me! Stoked

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Just got the set times for Cleveland. I'm assuming these will be the same for all dates

5:30 Doors
    6:30-6:55 Jake Burns
    7:05-7:45 Bouncing Souls
    8:15-9:15 Rancid
    9:45-10:45 Dropkick Murphys

22. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Taco-King and kman22 like this.
  23. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Anyone going to be at Philly?

24. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Nice! Sounds about right. The Brockton, MA date starts at the same time. In my "old age," a show ending before 11pm is fantastic.

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

What a fucking gig. Rancid and The Souls were both so great. Dropkick was awesome too

Rancid went on around 8:05 and Dropkick around 9:25 though so those times were a little off