Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rainbow Six Siege Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

well i can't remember it rn so TELL ME

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

xXassassinXx92 lol

Rob Hughes likes this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm garbage tho

4. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I can carry you all it's okay

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Except when you're the first one to die

6. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Yeah, when you tk me

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Only you do that

8. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

how did yalls placements go? i got silver II which im more than fine with because last season i got dropped in fucking copper due to like 6 games in a row of people quitting after 1 round

9. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

On track to high gold/low plat I think. Three more games to muck it up though

10. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Gold two! Bout one win off of gold one

11. CoffeeEyes17

Thread bump because Operation Phantom Sight will be (probably) dropping on June 11th and I’ve been playing the TTS for over a week now.

The more I play with Nokk the more uses I find for her. Her being able to completely blindside so many intel gadgets is incredibly powerful and her having an SMG Mamés much more sense to me now. The Deagle being able to equip attachments is also huge and makes it borderline OP.

Warden feels more niche and him being limited in movement while looking through smokes feels like an unnecessary crutch. I’d also like for him to maaaaaybe have an ACOG? Idk if it would rly help but his weapons need something more since he can’t rly contest angles as well as his gadget would suggest he could. Idk maybe with time I’ll learn to like him more but for right now I don’t see myself playing him much outside of just messing around in casual.

12. drewinseries

Drew

I popped back into this game after a 5month or so hiatus, and felt like I writing with my off hand.

13. CoffeeEyes17

Hey so here’s another update bump, Operation Ember Rise is coming soon probably September 10th I’ve been playing it on the TTS for about a week now. New Operators are a step up from the last two, Goyo in particular I think is very strong but Amaru is more fun and has a more unique gadget.

Phantom Sight has been pretty bleh for the most part. It’s not a bad season just been kinda mediocre. Warden might be the new worst operator in the game, I swear in the 30-ish games I’ve played with him I’ve never once used his gadget and his guns are kinda awful too. Nokk is fine, pretty fun, maybe the best looking operator in the game, but still just ok. So far though nothing has been as bad as Operation Chimera was last year

14. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Still playing this but not really enjoying it that much anymore, as you said the two operators aren't all that great this season and the new rework has been bleh for me. I like the look of the new rework for Kanal but they really need to bring out something new soon so the game doesn't feel fully stagnant.

I will say I'm cautiously excited at the idea of a battlepass only because there's something I can grind to. That's one of the worst aspects in the game is that levelling up doesn't add anything but a new number to your profile and no incentive to keep on playing at all, at least in that regard. Hoping they keep it just cosmetics/renown/boosters only and nothing game changing behind it otherwise I'll definitely not be playing at all until they change that.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  15. CoffeeEyes17

Ya the current season is just so blasé. Ember Rise feels better, the changes they’ve made are for the most part good. Unranked playlist is nice, harsher punishments for leavers is great, the rank separation is REALLY nice, and the new deployable shield is actually pretty good. Some of the new secondary gadget changes are good, I like Dokkabei getting frags but Dokk is one of my favorite attackers. I’m ok with the reworks as long as they’re good and I’ve really liked the last two but new maps are always nice.

Ya my understanding is the battlepass will mostly include lore stuff although idk what that really means. It doesn’t bother me but I probably won’t buy the premium one

Rob Hughes likes this.
  16. CoffeeEyes17

soooooo that bolt action rifle is fucking busted holy shit

17. CoffeeEyes17

Tore myself from Persona to play with the operators for a few hours.

so in stark contrast to Nokk and Warden, Wamai and Kali are both really strong. Wamai is to Jager what Kaid is to Bandit, he’s a strong alternative that provides something a little different while filling that same role. His Magnet gadget is handy for stopping all sorts of things and I even managed to kill a Sledge with his own grenade using it. He’s got the Aug2 so him being a defender with an AR already makes him a real contender. I think he might be a game changer like how Kaid is, doubling up on grenade nullifying gadgets is a strong combo.

Kali is just a straight fragger. Her sniper is really strong though thankfully it’s hip fire is atrocious so there won’t be any no scope 360 montages. Her gadget is also really strong and honestly too strong, it can attach to a wall and then make a small explosion on both sides so she can easily take out bandit batteries, Kaid claws, mute jammers, all sorts of things. Her gadget isn’t destroyed by electricity so she’s free to just wreak havoc. I’d be willing to bet that gets changed.

they both have great designs too all the operators this year have had great designs. So far first impressions are they’re both rly strong but that’s bound to change as time passes

18. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Wamai is lesion and jäger combined, change my mind

19. CoffeeEyes17

He absolutely is and that’s a dangerous combo

20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

downloading this on the PS4 again lmao, deluxe only costs about £7.49 right now with the black friday deal ($11.99 for you Americans) and comes with all base operators and year one operators straight away so now is a good time to get it!!! @CoffeeEyes17 are you PC or PS or both?

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  21. CoffeeEyes17

Both!

Rob Hughes likes this.
  22. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

heck yeah, i've got some bad internet but I should have it downloaded by Thursday or so

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  23. CoffeeEyes17

Lol hella. Normally when I play on pc it’s just to play the TTS but I have been playing the live servers some too, if only because it’s kinda fun to grind out renown for Ops instead of just having them given to you by the season pass. I don’t rly play ranked or anything though

ps4 is my main Siege platform

Rob Hughes likes this.
  24. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

yeah, I don't play ranked much either but I'll play unranked bc it's ranked without the pressure

25. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I did my ranked for the season and got gold 3