Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rainbow Six Siege Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 17, 2018.

1. drewinseries

Drew

I'm on PC. drewinseries on steam. Play decently regularly.

2. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

PS4 and Xbox need cross platform play asap

3. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

If anyone is still playing or interested, new season has just begun yesterday called Grim Sky. Two new operators and a complete rework of the hereford base map as well as new elite skin for frost!

4. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Sounds interesting! Used to play this game so much back when I was unemployed. Really wanna dive back in soon; but last time I played there was a lot of toxicity, moreso than normal. It's making me anxious for when I get back to it.

5. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Still playing lots, toxicity is still there but noticed it a lot less recently although I bet it's gonna pick back up with a lot of returning players for the start of the season. Apparently they've "fixed" weapon misalignment in this game and it looks a lot more accurate, still gonna hold my breath until I've played a few games. Recoil has changed on a lot of guns too which is gonna be a change for everyone to get used to, mainly secondary SMGs have been nerfed quite alot

6. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

7. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

still play this game a ton even though im still kinda trash at it lol. im excited for the new Operators coming this week.

8. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I’m at 52% for an alpha pack opening and it’s torture

9. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

Does anyone watch here pro league? If yes, which team do you root for?

10. CoffeeEyes17

i like Fnatic a lot. .theyre a big reason why i gave Thatcher more of a shot and i consider him my main attacker now

11. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

New update today that's gonna take me a year to do probably

12. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

27 gb on xbox hahahahahahs

13. CoffeeEyes17

Kaid is ridiculously strong. Poor Bandit. At least Bandit is still 3 speed plus he gets 4 batteries whereas Kaid only had 2 claws. But still, Kaids gadget is really strong since it can electrify multiple objects and his AUG is strong for an smg. That revolver is also ridiculous.

Nomad is maybe my new favorite attacker aside from Thatcher. I’m not much of a fragger I’m better at supporting and droning so being able to knock Defenders aside and set traps is very useful. I just really like her weapons and play style.

All in all this year has yielded some great operators. Lion and Finka May have broke the game and continue to be too strong but they’re a ton of fun. Alibi and Maestro are pretty perfectly balanced and Para Bellum was my favorite season. Maverick and Clash were a good set of operators that showed Ubi isn’t all out of ideas just yet and the game could feasibly get to 100 Operators. Kaid powercreep notwithstanding I think Nomad is also a good way to show Ubi still have tricks up their sleeve.

zsoty27 likes this.
  14. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

I don't think Kaid's AUG is that strong, I mean Valkyrie's MPX considered one of the worst defender SMG of the game, and Kaid's weapong is 27dmg/700rpm meanwhile Valkyrie's 26dmg/830rpm so it is worse than hers. His shotgun on the other hand is really strong. The gun has more damage (84dmg) than Glaz's weapon (71dmg), oh and with an Acog of course. I think they will nerf him soon even though he's been nerfed already.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  15. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I hope that ranked at the start of this season actually works

16. CoffeeEyes17

Yeah that’s fair. It feels better than it actually is I guess because yeah the numbers don’t lie. That shotgun is ridiculous for sure. Bandit has the superior SMG though.

17. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Bandit def has one of the best, if not the best SMG, however I'm still more of a fan of the MP5. Gun has such easy recoil control + ACOG = Easy kills

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I need to find a squad to play this. Going in solo is awful.

19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

get an xbox sanch

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmmmm maybe