Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rage Against The Machine Band • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Ferrari333SP, Apr 7, 2016.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I’ll spend dollars on this

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

What an inspired lineup - I could cry right now. RTJ is so fun live.

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Next up... New music????

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I'll easily spend $200 to get on the floor for this

5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I wonder what inspired Zach to finally agree to get the group back together. I suppose our current buffoon in office has something to do with it

Also, I wonder if these guys will show support for Bernie in any way; I know they'd be preaching to the converted (mostly), but all the dates would be great to get word of Bernie and his policies out. Something I could see Zach and the RTJ guys doing

chewbacca110 and beachdude like this.
  6. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

Still no Belgian date. I hope they add some more in the next days. Would love to see Ratm and Rtj!

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Cleveland date has tickets starting at $125

8. Noradrenaline

Regular

Wow. Those European dates... I mean... why even bother? I admit that I’m triggered right now

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

definitely what i thought

10. I imagine they'll be back for an actual European tour next year

11. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Man, this’ll sell out quick

12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

CATCH ME IN THE FUCKING PIT IN RALEIGH

kidwithhelmet and Ferrari333SP like this.
  13. anyone have any luck?

got through the queue at 11 02 hoping for floor for cleveland but it spit out an upper decker as best available so i just went with that. probably smartly cus i went back in after that feelin greedy and it was already saying no tickets available. been seein people on twitter saying cleveland sold out in seven minutes.

bachna84 likes this.
  14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

People have been posting over in the tour thread! Check there for most of the activity re: getting tickets.

bachna84 likes this.
  15. but that’s the bad place

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah i got some

18. atlas

Trusted

I'm in baby, now play Vietnow plz

beachdude, Tom, chewbacca110 and 2 others like this.
  19. cherrywaves

Trusted

I’d be a lot more upset about our date being stupid ass Boston Calling if I wasn’t already out of state that weekend

mike1885 likes this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

at least they're playing near you guys, I'd dying over here

21. bradsonemanband Feb 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 13, 2020)
    I'm gonna try going for a ticket to the Portland date since there's nothing in Utah.

UPDATE:
    I got 3 tickets for me and my buddies to see them in Portland! Front row, highest tier, but whatever. Woooo!

22. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Sucks about the no resale thing; tix pretty much all sold out here in Minneapolis. But I guess it's a great way to prevent scalpers. Only floor tix left are $500 premium tickets. Upper level are $180

23. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Scored obnoxious high priced tix to the first Chicago show, then bought a couple for the second show that had BETTER seats and CHEAPER prices.

If anyone wants tix to the first who on 5/19 - let me know! Happy to sell them at the obnoxiously high price.

24. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The more I think about it, the more I find it disingenuous and ironic for a band that spent its career being anti-capitalist to charge that much for tickets. Like in a time where that system is hurting people the most and that message needs to told to as many people as possible, they choose to cater to the haves and not so much to the have nots.

25. flask

Trusted Supporter

This has been an argument against the band since they started.

How much should they charge for an arena show? Also they’re donating money to local charities? Also they’re giving free tickets to people doing volunteer work?

Carrow and beachdude like this.