Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rage Against The Machine / Run The Jewels Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 10, 2020.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Not all GA. Only the floor is GA.

2. atlas

Trusted

got 3 tix in the 314 section. not ideal obviously but as I said I don't really care about where the seats are, just stoked to cross them off the bucket list

ramomcferno and chewbacca110 like this.
  3. Cmoney86

Trusted

tickets on stubhub have a delivery delay till the day before on all tickets.

4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Debating if I want to grab a seat or not.

5. Bane

The spiciest meme

I tried getting a ticket to the first MSG show and after an hour of waiting it was giving me bum choices, thankfully the 3rd show they added for MSG was only a 15 minute wait and I got GA floor seating for $125. Section 2 Row 4 Seat 3 hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

Thank god I finally got ticket! 3rd night at MSG, got sec 105 row 17.

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Got section 114 for Chicago

chewbacca110 likes this.
  8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Ended up passing for now, will likely StubHub closer to the show but didn't feel like dropping $145 right now.

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

2nd Minneapolis date added

10. strangeterrain

Regular

Got tickets to Minneapolis after about 35 mins of waiting and refreshing. Extremely stressful process, but glad to have secured some. Realized right before I purchased that the Minneapolis venue is also selling “premium” tickets which are all the side bowl/low row tickets, but could never get one to actually load in my cart. Ended up with corner seats in the lower bowl. Looks now like the premium tickets are the charity ones that come with a much higher price tag.

11. campeondeluniverso

nah.

SEC 308, Row 14 , Seat 1-4

tonyvalentine likes this.
  12. Cmoney86

Trusted

im surprised a 2nd chicago show hasn't been added yet

13. campeondeluniverso

nah.

can anyone refresh me on the delay part? i skipped through it out of excitement

14. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I tried for MSG but looks like only single tickets left. I'm just going to hold out hope that they announce another Boston date after Boston Calling.

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

theres a delay on all tickets to 10 days before the show. apparently the barcodes wont even show up until then

campeondeluniverso likes this.
  16. Cmoney86

Trusted

2nd chicago show may 20th

chewbacca110 likes this.
  17. campeondeluniverso

nah.

thank you! i got four tickets. most likely keeping two for myself and selling the other two to people i know.

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Where was the second show announced?

19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Got tickets to the first Minneapolis show, guess they added a second one for May 12th

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

its on the rages site

ItsAndrew likes this.
  21. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

It's on their website

22. strangeterrain

Regular

chewbacca110 likes this.
  23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I just got 2 floor tickets for Chicago night 2!

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

I can't believe its 2020 and I'm about to see Bright Eyes, Rage Against the Machine and My Chemical Romance within 3 months of each other.

dilleo, Tom, Henry and 3 others like this.
  25. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Got tix for Buffalo. Don’t feel super awesome about paying 150 for an upper level seat but oh well.