Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rage Against The Machine / Run The Jewels Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 10, 2020.

1. atlas

Trusted

Fingers crossed folks. Fingers double crossed there's a second Chicago show in case I can't get em lol

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

What is everyone's plan? I'm really shooting for floor or 100 level seats or else I'm not sure I can justify it. I don't know if I can spend $125 for 300 level seats.

3. atlas

Trusted

I'm trying to get 3 tickets (one for me and my brother + a friend) and am grabbing the first 3 I see, don't care where they are

4. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

aiming for 2, might have to settle for 1 depending on prices

5. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Does anyone know if this $125 price tag is before fees or after fees? Just asking because that might be a dealbreaker for me if it's before.

6. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

It's almost certainly before but I guess they could surprise us

7. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Figured that, but it doesn't hurt to check. $125 + fees and associated costs with getting to Raleigh or DC is definitely out of my budget. The perks of budgeting due to a having a newborn and buying a house in the last year...

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  8. SPine

Trusted

Thankful that the Cleveland shows tickets aren't through ticketmaster. Hopefully that means better chance for floor...

9. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Buffalo also isn't. I have a page up already on my work PC that I should be able to just refresh

10. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

As an update, reddit says it is because of Firefly and a proximity clause.

Good luck to everyone else!

11. somethingwitty

Trusted

Just hoping I get anything in the 100 level or floor for the Buffalo show...have a feeling once those lights go down security might have an issue with people rushing the floor.

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm putting in for 2 tickets, best available, and heading straight to check out. I don't think I wanna take any chances with this one.

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Also I don't know if the seating chart on ticketmaster is accurate, but if so it looks like the MSG shows are selling tickets behind the stage, and only half the floor is GA.

14. somethingwitty

Trusted

No venues are allowed to offer presale for this tour, I’d make sure your friend actually has these. Also max tickets is 4 per order and they must be registered in your name

15. somethingwitty

Trusted

I think MSG has been doing that half floor thing for awhile now.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

its not a presale dude. season ticket holders get offered tickets to all concerts for all their seats no matter what. i already asked her and she said that dosent effect them

dilleo and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I saw The Misfits at MSG in October, and the entire floor was GA.

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Oh my god the waiting room already crashed on me. This doesn't make me feel too optimistic.

19. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

That half GA floor has always been the bane of my concert going existance there. In 2018 they FINALLY started doing a full floor but looks like it's back to the half. Wonder why when literally EVERY OTHER ARENA in the country does a full GA floor.

20. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

If you thought the MCR buying experience was bad......

To be honest, tickets are under-priced for this which I know seems like a dick thing to say but given the demand, they should have upped the price to try to discourage people to resell. I imagine people think twice about reselling a $300 ticket vs. $125.

21. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Godspeed

22. dubey

Regular

10641 in front of me for Toronto lol

What's the point of the queue

I think Toronto will get a couple of shows at least so not too worried

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I fucking hate bots man, this sucks.

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Im still in the queue but honestly its moving A LOT faster than the MCR one was.

theasteriskera likes this.
  25. atstclair

MSG queue...sorta moving along. Anyone else?