Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rage Against The Machine / Run The Jewels Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 10, 2020.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

cool

2. cherrywaves

Trusted

Please god cancel BC already and postpone for later in the year

phaynes12 likes this.
  3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Im fine with them rescheduling, but I wish they would offer a refund unlike the other festivals. At this point Id rather have my $200 back and spend it at MSG to see Rage instead of a 4 hour drive to Boston.

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

so i just got my tickets refunded for my 2nd pair of tickets i had

Your Order Has Been Canceled
    Due to the unprecedented volume of cancelations, please note that you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days if your event was impacted by the COVID-19 situation.

5. Which date was that? The Portland date that I bought tickets to still just says "Postponed." Haven't gotten a cancellation email or refund. At least not yet... Sigh...

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Still just “postponed” for the 5/20 date in Chicago for me.

You mentioned it was your “2nd pair of tickets.” Possible it was canceled because multiple orders weren’t allowed?

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

I cancelled it my self and am getting my money refunded. There was a button that said refund so I did it. And it was for night one in Chicago. And I had 2 pairs cuz one was a gift and the other I bought my self

8. Cmoney86

Trusted

Plus it says right in there that I’ll be getting my refund within 30 days

my point is this whole thing about not being able to refund your tickets for postponed shows is a lie cuz I did this last night at whatever time I posted that

9. Mtlman1331

Trusted

maybe they got so much heat they changed it. I mean national news was covering it and def positioning the story like this is a horrible thing to do to people.

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

Maybe but if they did they aren’t going to tell people just how they silently changed it without telling anyone until the news got it. And that would be a quick turnaround even for them

11. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Not everything is "a lie" – Jesus.

GrantCloud and Knifeparty like this.
  12. Cmoney86

Trusted

False information better??? Jesus

13. [​IMG]

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

so obviously it's not the real thing, but a friend of a friend is in a RATM cover band that's doing a free live stream tonight.

If you have nothing else to do, check it out

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

These dudes are killing it right now. Check it out guys

16. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, they sound good but yikes at how hard they're trying to be just like them.

phaynes12 and riotspray like this.
  17. riotspray Apr 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 24, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Fair, but they sound good

I dunno. I'm slightly inebriated and I'm jammin out.

Also, they're a tribute band. That's kinda what they're supposed to do. They're not just covering a Rage song, they're replicating Rage.

18. flask

Trusted Supporter

always wondered what its like to be in a tribute band like that. like you gotta dress the part and everything.

Brent likes this.
  19. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it took me like 20 seconds to realize it wasn't actually them. Was like 4 beers in.... So I guess that means they're good.

riotspray likes this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I get it, it's a bit much of an imitation, but they sounded spot on

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

22. Tifoil

ñ

23. SPine

Trusted

The Cleveland show went from a Wednesday to a Friday so that will make it a lore more enjoyable.

theasteriskera, Brent and bachna84 like this.
  24. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Well, if this is gonna be next SUMMER then it’ll be great enough time to plan a trip to go to one of those dates, seeing as the only SoCal date is still only Coachella*

*That is, if this whole situation is resolved, which is still up for debate

25. Mtlman1331

Trusted

No rescheduled Camden date....my guess is they are on firefly next year since it got canceled and won’t annouce a Camden show til we’ll after the firefly annoucement like this year.