Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Radiohead Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Radiohead are an English rock band from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, formed in 1985. The band consists of Thom Yorke (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Jonny Greenwood (lead guitar, keyboards, other instruments), Colin Greenwood (bass), Phil Selway (drums, percussion, backing vocals) and Ed O'Brien (guitar, backing vocals).

2. Cannot wait for a new album, King of Limbs is seriously underrated.

PauLo likes this.
  3. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

hype to see this summer

4. I thought they were stirring a few months ago but I haven't heard anything since. can't wait for new stuff. would love to see them some day too

5. I'm definitely not missing them this time around.

6. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Is anything known about this rumored album other than it is rumored?

7. We know it might be called Dawn Chorus.

8. Sophos

Regular

i love this band

9. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

All I know is that whenever this happens I will stop everything and listen to it straight through at least 3 times.

10. Deathco_019

Drummer

I haven't listened to anything past Kid A yet, but god damn it if Kid A isn't an amazing album.

11. I assume they're playing Lolla?

12. Deathco_019

Drummer

13. In Rainbows is going to blow your mind OMG

Don't forget King of Limbs, either

OotyPa likes this.
  14. Deathco_019

Drummer

I'm excited. I've always heard great things about their discog from Kid A onward. OK Computer is great too. I've just been slacking on their last four.

15. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god dude

don't forget Amnesiac either when you get ready to listen to more of their stuff. It's has 2 of the best songs I've ever heard in my life

Aaron Mook and DeviantRogue like this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Jonny Greenwood is my favorite musician of all time but I've kind of come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never see them live.

17. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Life in a Glasshouse. primo.

18. Yeah, it took me some time to come around to Amnesiac but once I did...gah. "I Might Be Wrong," what a fucking song.

19. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah, I Might Be Wrong and Glasshouse are great

Pyramid Song and Knives Out are absolute masterpieces imo. maybe my number 1 and 2 tracks by them

20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I've been reignited with determination to not let this happen. They are playing LA on my birthday. Idk if I work that week tho. It would be work trainings and idk if they have a schedule set up so far in advance but I NEED TO KNOW. The worst part is that I need to see Britney this summer too. For like 3 years me and my friend have been trying to go but things get in the way. I can't afford both. I'd feel bad if I ditched even tho she would come with me to see Radiohead if I asked but she only knows Creep and loves Britney so I'd feel kinda bad... plus I want to see both. I swear Britney sets up her tour dates to inconvenience my life. If she was playing around the date of the Radiohead show it'd be perfect.

21. phaynes1

Regular

The videos of Michael C hall covering them are pretty cool

22. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

that guys a weird cat. he likes pablo honey and five finger death punch

23. mouood

ever seen a guy say goodbye to a shoe? Prestigious

It looks like Warner Bros/EMI has sold the rights to Radiohead's back catalog to XL Recordings. Link

24. mouood

ever seen a guy say goodbye to a shoe? Prestigious