Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Radiohead Summer 2018 Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by suicidesaints, Feb 20, 2018.

1. congruence

Got a light?

That’s what it was when I initially looked but got charged the 89$ price for balcony which I still am confused on, but it does seem lower in balcony so maybe that’s why, either way I agree Ticketmaster is bad

2. Syre Dream

Regular

Pitt here I come (in July) lmao. Can't wait, hoping they play some of my favorites.

3. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

MSG about to go on sale. I'm nervous

4. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

stuck in searching sit tight hell

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Anyone have any luck with MSG? Want to know if it's even worth it to keep trying. Been searching for nearly 20 min.

6. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

My buddy got some for Wednesday. I got no luck. I hit on GA right away and then it said verifying tickets for 20 minutes and now saying sold out

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

got a ticket after being in the queue for 17 minutes!

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  8. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

got lower bowl for Toronto eventually, so excited to hopefully cross this off the bucket list this time round

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  9. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

2 GA for the new Saturday show! Unbelievable!

10. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Same here brother, had a feeling they were going to add another night with the two day gap. Hopefully that also means Stubhub prices for the other nights come down since I want to go multiple nights (they do a good job of switching up setlistsj.

11. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Snagged some tickets for the first Montreal date! So freaking stoked for this.

12. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I cannot wait for these shows. A few friends and I were able to get tickets to a number of shows which is going to be spectacular.

Last time I got to see them was one of the best show experiences I've ever had. Can't wait to do it again

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Will be in the nosebleeds at Detroit!

14. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Any word on opener(s) yet? Assuming it will only be one opener. Wonder who it will be....

15. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I may have 2 extra tickets for GA on Tuesday the 10th at MSG - if anyone here has any interest please let me know

16. Nolocontendere

I'm definitely interested.

17. TMS2787

Trusted

I wasn’t aware the floor was GA until I saw @TSLROCKS mention he had them for sale. I have to be on the floor at one of the two shows I go too

18. stars143

Trusted

The setlist from last night is amazing.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  19. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I have 2 more GA tickets for Tuesday night at MSG if anyone has any interest

Going to be an incredible show!

20. Maddy

Regular

Long time lurker on these boards but made an account just to see if these tickets are still available?!

21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

They are

I was surprised no one else registered any interest but they are indeed still free! Shoot me a PM and Wes can sort out details if you’d like!

22. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Still have 2 for tomorrow evening if anyone has any interest

23. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm going to the Detroit date now! My friend had a friend fall through and they're giving me their ticket now, so I'm really excited. I never thought I'd see Radiohead tbh.

24. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I got 2 GA tickets for tomorrow night. If anyone is interested in them, please let me know

25. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know where I can download the MSG shows? I think they're up on DimeADozen but I don't have an account there. Would absolutely love to get my hands on that if anyone knows where I can find it