Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Radiohead Summer 2018 Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by suicidesaints, Feb 20, 2018.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Really hoping for more dates.

2. TMS2787

Trusted

Columbus and possibly Pittsburgh for me.

3. Chase

CAF

In for Columbus

4. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

need to decide which Toronto show to go to, assume sets will vary per night

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

They do a decent job of switching it up each night making attending multiple shows worth it. Can't decide if I want to go to just 1 or all 3 of the NYC dates.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I can't decide if I want to bother trying to get someone to go with me to this or just do it as a solo experience. I don't really know anyone who will want to go and be able to afford it. I kind of think I might just try to get a floor ticket for myself and call it a day. Plus I feel like it's slightly easier to get a ticket if you're just going for one.

Also, I saw Radiohead at Lolla and the person I was with ended up ruining it for me so I don't trust others.

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Let me crash on your couch I’ll do Chicago with you

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That'd be fine with me! If you're seriously considering it, shoot me a PM.

9. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Anyone have a presale code for tomorrow? Lookin' at that Chicago date.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Anyone know ticket prices? Interested in just getting cheap seats for Detroit.

11. chewbacca110

Chicago is $65-$100.

Fingers crossed so hard for general public on Friday.

12. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Got tickets for night 1 at MSG - not looking forward to playing the ticketmaster game on Friday/Saturday

13. Phil507

Ha, how did you get through that queue? Must have been a split second thing.

14. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I had 8 people all trying at the same time haha

I pulled multiple people off time sensitive projects to help with this for a few minutes and one of them got through

Fronnyfron likes this.
  15. Phil507

You use your reports much more efficiently than I do. Well done.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I was able to grab Chicago tickets which makes me happy, but they're like the worst seats possible which makes me less happy. I may try to sell them and get a floor ticket though we'll see.

17. chewbacca110

No Chicago. Maybe it's for the best of my wallet.

18. waking season Feb 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2018)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

In line on Ticketmaster for the first Boston date. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: I forgot how much I hate Ticketmaster

congruence likes this.
  19. congruence

Got a light?

My mom is a huge fan and had no one to go with so bought me a ticket,Ticketmaster is terrible though...loge seat available, then goes to verify and says someone beat me to it and takes me to another loge options, that was just an endless cycle. Ended up getting balcony seats for same price as the best seats

20. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

I have to go to this! Tickets aren't cheap but worth it. Wonder who the opener(s) will be. A big band like them probably only has one opener right?

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I wound up getting a balcony ticket after waiting about 20 minutes. I actually had a loge ticket but that was way too expensive. Paying half the ticket price in fees is absurd. I hope there isn’t an opener and Radiohead just plays for two hours.

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

They added a 2nd show on sale next Friday

chewbacca110 likes this.
  23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't have an opener either. They play pretty long sets so they may just go on an hour after doors.

waking season likes this.
  24. congruence

Got a light?

See this confuses me.. I got balcony too but it was still like 100$ each and loge looked to be the same unless the fees were more ?

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It looked like balcony was $49 ($72 after fees) and everything else was $89 not including fees. I know shipping methods impact the price but fees really should just be shown upfront with the ticket price, really poor experience all around.