Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Radiohead Reportedly Film Video With Paul Thomas Anderson

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Stefanie Wilder-Taylor reported in a podcast that Radiohead filmed an new music video with Paul Thomas Anderson:

Oh, this happened, I forgot to tell you. So, I’m at home and there’s a knock at the door… there’s a guy with a clipboard. I come to the door with a scowl on my face and the guy says, “Hey, we’re in the neighborhood, we’re going to be shooting a music video.” So now, I’m thinking you’re basically telling me — what happens a lot in my neighborhood, because it’s a very typical suburban-looking neighborhood — I’m gonna be inconvenienced. Then the guy goes, ‘It’s Radiohead,’” Wilder-Taylor continued. “I can’t tell you anything about it. I’m guessing that’s the non-disclosure part. Between us girls, Radiohead — I don’t give a shit, I don’t get it. I’ve heard one song I don’t care about — ‘Creep.’ Yeah, you’re a creep and a loser and you’re putting me to sleep.

2. GEM37

She haunts the roads

In a related topic, anybody know if there are plans to release Junun, that documentary PTA shot about Johnny Greenwood making his solo record? As I understand it, it was available for a bit on some obscure streaming service and then disappeared...

3. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Jesus, for like $13! Without the option of renting! I love PTA but that's a lot to ask for a movie that's not even an hour long...