Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Radical Radical – “Misfit Toys”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Dying_ambiance likes this.
  2. rbf737

Regular

Pretty good song; as a big fan of Home Grown I dig it. His voice still sounds great.

As an aside, what the heck is with that video titling? Doesn't even have the artist name in it.

tobytobes likes this.
  3. tobytobes

Regular

He has some acoustic versions of Home Grown songs on his Youtube page (his personal one) that he put up in the past few months and he sounds near perfect to how he did in the DTR years, it's so awesome to go back and listen to :)

His channel is - https://www.youtube.com/user/iknowyoufeel/videos

Youtube has this weird thing now where depending on how the songs are posted it shows up as a "Various Artist Topic" almost like a playlist/mixtape versus an actual band channel. It's really stupid to be honest.

4. rbf737

Regular

Ah I saw the channel, yeah it's very good stuff. He's doing one of the songs I requested in a couple of months so I'm stoked on that. Nice to see him active again.

5. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Dig it!!

6. edisnfg

"I'd Kill To Fall Asleep"

What ever happened to the other 2 guys in Home Grown?? I dig this song !

7. KneeDeepPow

Yeah when an artist uploads their music to streaming services (aka DistroKid or TuneCore), it automatically uploads to a YouTube channel (usually with - topic at the end of the channel name) and is just a bot essentially

8. mit_backwards

Regular

There was a post recently about a potential Homegrown reunion. Holding out hope for that.