Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Quicksand - Interiors (2017; Epitaph) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cherrywaves, Aug 21, 2017.

1. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Same. I did read an interview with Walter and someone asked about new music. He said "I can't confirm or deny." I forgot until I saw an Instagram post with the teaser

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

This is wild

3. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Never thought I'd order a Qucksand lp in 2017. So happy

4. I'm stilllllll shocked that this is happening. I've been listening to them all week because of this news, haha.

5. ghostxvapor

Trusted

This week was brand new and quicksand on repeat. I finally listened to the war on drugs today. I neglected many other releases this week and that's fine

6. ghostxvapor

Trusted

There's another variant color available now. So far there's four. Clear, mint, peach and now orange. I'm surprised revelation records isn't getting their own exclusive color.

7. ghostxvapor

Trusted

8. Flying to San Francisco in a few hours to see Quicksand tonight... I'm still in disbelief that I'm actually seeing them, haha.

ghostxvapor likes this.
  9. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Have fun. I wish I could see more than one show on this tour

10. Doors just opened. Super small stage (like three feet high), and the only barrier is a few bar tables, and I'm at the very front. Is this heaven?

11. ghostxvapor

Trusted

How was the show?

12. It was unreal. They had so much energy, it was sooo loud, extra bass heavy, it was just perfect. There were a few times where all I could say was "holy shit!" after songs because it was actually blowing my mind how good they were.

"Illuminant" sounded so much better live. The ending was one of the heaviest parts of the set. They played 3 other new songs as well. 2 of them were that kinda typical slower Quicksand tempo, and the other was a faster song. All sounded great of course. Can't wait to hear them on record.

Suuuuch a fun night, even by myself! Haha

13. cherrywaves Sep 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 10, 2017)
    cherrywaves

Trusted

I also went by myself when I saw them haha. I remember lots of old heads, and even some moshing. But they were excellent live

14. a couple cool videos i've found from the show i was at:

EmmanuelSCastle and ghostxvapor like this.
  15. ghostxvapor likes this.
  16. ghostxvapor

Trusted

I didn't. It was eating at me too. I already ordered peach and the clear bundle (I liked the shirt). I can't be that dude who grabs everything they put out. They're my favorite band but I had to draw the line.

17. ghostxvapor

Trusted

18. Syre Dream

Regular

This leaked..... wow.

19. GASP

20. i can't believe this leaked 2 months early. damn.

i'm about halfway through it now and it's good! i can't wait to listen to it on better speakers.

ghostxvapor likes this.
  21. teel

Regular

22. Syre Dream

Regular

where did you find this at? I'm not finding any legit l i n k s

23. ghostxvapor

Trusted

So Quicksand will be wrapping up the tour as a 3 piece