Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Quick Site Update and a Thank You

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I just wanted to take a moment to plug our forums and the supporter upgrade we have available. We’ve now passed a half-million posts on the forum, and are closing in on 20,000 registered members. The website is continuing to grow each month, more people are signing up to help us continue on our journey, and I can’t say thank you enough.

In the next few months we’ll be focusing on expanding our publishing and coverage. So that means more interviews, music and movie reviews, and featured articles. We’ve got an episode of Encore ready to go this week talking about all sorts of stuff, and after our Yellowcarddeep dive” episode did so well two weeks ago we recorded a special episode on the upcoming Jimmy Eat World album that will be out next week.

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Stoked for more movie reviews! Chorus is easily my favorite site Jason

Ferrari333SP and Jason Tate like this.
  3. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

Hey Jason - I've been visiting your sites almost daily since 2003, and I can't imagine going anywhere else for my music/entertainment news. I hope the site continues to grow and put a smile on your face. Appreciate ya a lot.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. efp722

Regular

Can't wait for the JEW deep dive. PLEASE do more of these.

Ferrari333SP and Jason Tate like this.
  5. Thank you! I am hoping @Nathan will lend us his awesome talents as well!

Thanks so much!

Awesome! We plan to!

Ryan Gardner, Nathan and efp722 like this.
  6. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

More chorus.tv! Those videos have been great.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Definitely! We roll them out when our videographers get them! They've been a lot of fun.

Ryan Gardner and Vivatoto like this.
  8. Chorus.tv and movie reviews are gonna be so awesome!

I'll be cranking up my album review output in the coming weeks too!

Ryan Gardner and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  9. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Now I'm extra glad that JEW finally clicked for me this summer. Now I have even more cool things to be looking forward to!

10. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

There's been movie reviews already?!

11. LosManosFuertes

Love This Place Supporter

Thanks, Jason. The transition has been as seamless as I think one could hope for and the new site is fucking sick. Great job on everything!

12. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i'm pretty sure a good chunk of those posts came from whether or not a hot dog is a sandwich

LosManosFuertes and patrfinley like this.
  13. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Would love to anytime. And congratulations on all the milestones and many more to come!

Jason Tate likes this.