Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Queens of the Stone Age - Villains World Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I'm gonna put this all in spoiler format:

So they've played the same Rated R song both nights.

4 Songs for the Deaf Songs the first night and 3 the second night. The first night had First It Giveth and You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar... while the second night had Go With The Flow.

They've played the same Lullabies to Paralyze song both nights.

1 song from Era Vulgaris the first night and 3 songs from it the second night. Make It Wit Chu and Sick, Sick, Sick were played the second night.

5 songs from ...Like Clockwork the first night and 4 songs from it the second night. I Sat By The Ocean was played the first night but not the second night.

7 Villains songs were played both nights. Feet Don't Fail Me was played the first night and Head Like A Haunted House was played the second night.

So overall the songs that were different each night:

Night 1
    First It Giveth
    You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar
    I Sat By The Ocean
    Feet Don't Fail Me

Night 2
    Go With The Flow
    Make It Wit Chu
    Sick, Sick, Sick
    Head Like A Haunted House

Not sure what night I prefer to be completely honest. I see the setlist.fm note says that Feet Don't Fail Me was printed on the setlist as the first encore song, but wasn't played. I guess I'd want to get the Night 2 setlist WITH Feet Don't Fail Me.

Going to the Cleveland show in one week!

3. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious