Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Q&A and Chat With Raditz • Page 9

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Larry David, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Reported.

2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Whod you report???

3. Raditz

SSJ

I’ll report you. To King Yemma!

Kingjohn_654 and truelovewaits like this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Joe4th and truelovewaits like this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

carrytheweird likes this.
  6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

7. Raditz

SSJ

carrytheweird and truelovewaits like this.
  8. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Has it been changed? All I asked it what he'd like to see. Take it back!

Raditz likes this.
  9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Change it. Do it.

10. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Who knew I held so much power in my hands with this thread?!

11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I always figured you as more of a zoidberg jesus type. "I help those who help themselves" etc.

truelovewaits likes this.
  12. Raditz

SSJ

Very well. Swear your allegiance to me and the Saiyan race, and keep this thread titled as it is and I will take it back.

13. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Booooorrrriiiiiiiiing

Ken likes this.
  14. Raditz

SSJ

You are quickly losing your place among my favorite posters, and trying my patience!

15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

16. Raditz

SSJ

The right thing is to end this nonsense and get back to asking questions before I lose my temper.

17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Raditz is a nice person — he doesn't have the energy or the capacity to make our thread great again. That I can tell you 100%. He's a very, very low-energy person. Let's assume that somebody continues receiving questions, wouldn't that be horrible? Wouldn't that be horrible? So let's assume that Raditz continues receiving questions. Let's assume a very low-energy — very, very low energy, so low energy that every time you question him, you fall asleep — Raditz. Let's say Raditz answers more questions. Not good. Not good. That paleo diet - get this guy a cheeseburger. He's got no energy. He's just flat. There's no passion there. The last thing this thread needs is a low energy person to answer questions.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  18. Raditz

SSJ

I will show you low energy with a kamehameha to the face. Low energy you say? Listen here, Ken doll, I have been through more in my life as a Saiyan than you can comprehend. Have you committed planetary invasions and destroyed and conquered entire species? I think not. I have trained in the other world, I have fought wars and battles. You are but a human, I am a Saiyan! The mere thought you could handle this thread is the dreams of a child, one I will happily crush under my boot!

19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Raditz only knows how to make a speech when it is a hit on me. No energy, and always very short (stamina). Posters give him a pass!

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  20. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I am a firm supporter of @Raditz... the concept, the character, the person behind the keyboard, all of it. Best we not forget how amazing it was that he came to us when there was no hope and Science Fiction didn't even exist yet. (It did, but we were hopeless.)

21. Raditz

SSJ

This isn’t a democracy, earthling. This is a dictatorship. MY dictatorship.

truelovewaits and carrytheweird like this.
  22. Kingjohn_654

@Raditz what's your relationship with your dad like?

23. Raditz

SSJ

Well, he died trying to stop Frieza from blowing up our home world while I was off planet at the age of 8 conquering and eradicating a planet. So not very good.

GEM37 likes this.
  24. Kingjohn_654

That explains a lot

25. Raditz

SSJ

It does explain why I am a hardened warrior who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty, yes.