Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PVRIS Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Penguin, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

alright yeah i think i'm good because now when i add it to my cart it says white lp. nice.

2. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I like Heaven a lot and it got me excited for more. Not really into the album artwork though. Also I'd pre-order if they would sell the vinyl separately. The merch does nothing for me personally

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

4. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

5. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

It took me a little bit to find it by itself, since bundles only came up.

6. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

the album art is awesome what are y'all talking about

7. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Their videos are so damn cool. I love how hard they work to make a cohesive artistic experience out of their music.

8. Any album cover with the artist(s) on it is usually bad

9. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

this is really not true at all

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

See pretty much every Beatles album.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  11. Yeah I mean there are certainly a few very iconic ones, but idk typically I am just not a fan at all. There are wayyyyyy more bad ones than there are good ones imo. Knew that'd be kind of unpopular though haha.

12. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Really dumb comment. Many many records with the artists on them have incredible covers, this one included

DejaMoi likes this.
  13. Smittzerland

If the first track is Heaven, would it be fair to assume track 6 is called Hell?

14. MegT585

Trusted

False. Off the top of my head- Paramore self titled is one of my favorite albums of all time.

15. I love this song and the video. I've always liked how grand their hooks can feel, and this epitomizes that.

16. SPine

Trusted

Vinyl says you get access to a tour presale, new dates coming soon?

17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

i'd guess by the end of the week. next week at the latest.

18. septimus

Love the song and it's done nothing but grow on me every time I listen to it. The harp(?) outro is lovely.

Visuals continue to be stunning. I wonder if they're going to make a video for every song on the album again this cycle.

19. Smittzerland

Yep, it's harp. I remember Lynn tweeting something about tracking harp for the record. Really nice touch.

septimus likes this.
  20. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I found Heaven boring for a lead single. 4 more listens haven't helped. Was expecting something catchy and attention grabbing like Fire or My House or even You and I. Seems like reception to the song in the thread on the main page by most people was underwhelming as well.

I hope the next song is more upbeat. These guys are one of my favourite bands and I'm hoping for something more satisfying from the next song they release

21. septimus

They played a new song in London called 'Half'. Hard to get a proper listen from a phone video but I'm digging it. Love what they're doing with the stage set up too.

NewSurrender and Scoob like this.
  22. personalmaps

I'm probably the only one on earth who would be excited about this, but that song has a real Evanescence vibe and I am READY to return to my roots and embrace that sound.

AelNire and NewSurrender like this.
  23. I still listen to Fallen every so often. I love that album.

24. personalmaps

Their first two albums are pretty solid! I think this new song has a real "my last breath" vibe.

Joe likes this.
  25. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Eric Wilson and Daniel182 like this.