Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PVRIS Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Penguin, Apr 5, 2016.

1. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

There are a lot of insanely catchy songs on that album.

2. Holy is probably my favorite. Such a pretty song.

3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Let Them In is my favorite I think, hard to choose

4. marceting

Trusted

Fire is such a jam. I can put that on and just start screaming the chorus.

Scoob likes this.
  5. Scoob

Regular

Love them, as you could probably tell from my avatar. Shame I've only heard them on the radio once.

6. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Seeing PVRIS for the 4th time tonight; this will be their 5th time through Minneapolis, on this one album, hahaha. Really hope they take a good break after this tour and chill and write some more music

7. Fuckkmerunning

I've missed them 5 times! You're so lucky! Have fun I hope it's awesome

8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah it was great; Lynn seemed to really enjoy herself and loved the crowd singing back, and the whole band just seemed on point. From seeing them first in May 2014 with a total of 3 people in the audience, including me, to packing venue last night, it's been awesome to see them grow. Here's two shots I got last night

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

They're supposedly recording in September-October. I'd expect a new album next Spring.

DejaMoi likes this.
  10. Fuckkmerunning

Wow those are amazing shots! I'm so jealous! One of these days I'll make it out! But that's super cool that you've been there from the beginning!

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  11. Scoob Jun 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 2, 2016)
    Scoob

Regular

Fuckkmerunning likes this.
  12. Fuckkmerunning

13. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I had such a fun time seeing them last night. I really can't wait to see what this band does next.

14. Scoob

Regular

Pretty useless bump I know, but I really enjoyed this tweet haha.

15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

FINALLY got around to listening to White Noise and it's fantastic. Not really much to complain about. Can't wait for a second record.

Michael, beachdude42, Scoob and 5 others like this.
  16. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Bump

Deezer acoustic session was kind of a disappointment for me. I don't like how they redid Ghosts :(

17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I haven't listened to their debut for a while; I'm ready for new tunes from them

Scoob likes this.
  18. septimus Nov 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 15, 2016)
    septimus

Already mixing for album 2????

EDIT: Just realized, should have given more context here. Blake Harnage produced White Noise and has been hanging around with PVRIS for a decent while recently, so I think it's fair to assume he's probably doing this one too.

19. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Went back to listen to White Noise this morning since it's been a while, still a great record. Excited to see where they go next.

DejaMoi likes this.
  20. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

He is. He's basically another member of the band. I'm not positive that this is about PVRIS, though it seems likely. Could just be about whatever Versa is working on now, though

21. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Wonder when we can expect word of new music

Also, wonder if they'll actually consider the drummer as a full-time member of the band now, considering he's been with them for like 4 years now

22. Scoob

Regular

Really excited to see where they go next.

23. Kristen

Regular

I don't think he recorded the newest material. I think it was Chris Kamrada again so probably not this go around.

24. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Sub

25. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Fuckkmerunning and GettingSodas like this.