Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PVRIS Band • Page 17

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Penguin, Apr 5, 2016.

1. I believe Brian is still a part of the live band, if I remember right

2. biffbybiff

one last ride then it's night night forever

Yeah Lynn's always written all the music but also I think Brian getting married and moving to the UK had a bit to do with it too

3. biffbybiff

He is! He was on the tour this past summer

4. Brian is also in a new band with members of ex-Moose Blood

5. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

been obsessed with the live videos for this song since their last tour. friday cannot come soon enoughhhh

6. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

you can look in the songwriting credits, I'm pretty sure the first two albums only list her and the producer guy from versaemerge

7. biffbybiff

This was one of my favorites live but I'm really underwhelmed with the recorded version. Video looks like it's going to be cool though and its by the same person who did the Monster vid, which I love

8. Michael Belt

metadata incarnate Supporter

this sounds amazing through good speakers or headphones.

beachdude likes this.
  9. biffbybiff

I have to listen to it through headphones next, might change my mind!

10. cosmickid

every day i wake up and lynn hasn't released this song, life is a nightmare

biffbybiff likes this.
  11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I feel like they were heavily teasing and then nothing came of it…

12. saving for LP4?

13. biffbybiff

their new tour starts (presumably) next month so maybe something will be released before then

14. btr

Trusted Supporter

Album was supposed to be out this Spring.

15. cosmickid Apr 4, 2022
    (Last edited: Apr 4, 2022)
    cosmickid

i'm sad about the tour being postponed, but my biggest question after this note is about their label situation.

my guess is they were dropped after use me underperformed but the odds were against them from day one on that record, so it's just sad to see how that situation played out. they can walk away from this stronger and hopefully align with a label that better suits their priorities.

beachdude likes this.
  16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Everytime a "scene" band joins Warner, there's nothing but horror stories in the aftermath.

Sleeping With Sirens & Chase Atlantic both released one record with Warner, and then immediately left. SWS said they weren't made a priority, and CA weren't given the freedom they wanted. I also know Waterparks were encouraged to sign to WB by Joel Madden, but ended up declining because the contract was so bad.

Anyways, I hope Lyndsey works everything out, she's an incredible creative force, and I look forward to what she does next.

fbrrocks, beachdude and cosmickid like this.
  17. cosmickid

i still want them to be on a big label tbh. there's too much crossover potential to ignore here.

18. biffbybiff

Sounds cool

19. Signed with Hopeless

Phantoms, Turkeylegz and Carrow like this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Album confirmed

Phantoms, Turkeylegz and Carrow like this.
  21. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

I like these 2 tracks a lot, especially Anywhere But Here.

The vocal production on the chorus is giving Bon Iver

Phantoms and Turkeylegz like this.
  22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Both of these songs slap equally, but I know "Animal" is gonna KILL live. I also like the concept tying the videos together, with the first one being a dream while Lynn's in a sedated state, as shown in the second one. Also, Lynn's just incomprehensibly cool and talented, ugh, I'm simping so hard for her.

Phantoms and mescalineeyes like this.
  23. marceting

Trusted

Animal is so so sick

Phantoms likes this.
  24. Phantoms

Regular

Oh wow, I love both singles!! Anywhere But Here is so immersive. Very very excited for this upcoming album.

25. cosmickid Jan 23, 2023
    (Last edited: Jan 23, 2023)
    cosmickid

went to the first date of the UK tour last night and it was FANTASTIC. lynn has never sounded better or looked more confident.

they played a new song (think it was called 'goddess' but she sort of mumbled the title) and lots of the new merch has the phrase 'twisted fantasy' on it, which could be the album title