Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PVRIS Release “Deluxe Edition” of ‘White Noise’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Kristen

Regular

You and I has been out for a while so not many comments on that one. Empty though is amazing! It took me a few listens and I was at first disappointed by the lack of percussion for 99% of the song but after listening more and more I think it suites the song perfectly. Lynn's voice is just too much (in a good way!) during Empty. She absolutely nailed it.

3. CMilliken

Trusted

I've wanted to buy this album for awhile now but saw they were releasing a deluxe so I waited. I've really enjoyed this album since its release a couple years ago. Not sure why I'm just buying it now.

4. KayJay.

One of my favorite bands right now. So under appreciated!

DejaMoi likes this.
  5. Kristen

Regular

They're one of my favorite bands too but how do you feel they are under appreciated? I think they get a lot of love

6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Good song. Makes me ready for more music.

7. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Yeah, I think with a set at Firefly they're going to see a jump in fans this summer. Seems like they're on the cusp of crossing over.

8. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Their acoustic EP is so tight. Love that release will be checking out the other new song. Loved You and I.