Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PVRIS Lydia Cruisr, Beach Weather, Polyenso- North American Tour 2016 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

It was perfect timing for what an old man I've become

2. Kristen

Regular

Agreed! My sister and I drove from Houston but it was a last minute decision so we got there right at 9 and were headed back to Houston by 10:45! Doing it again tonight and tomorrow

3. uberlou

Thank you! This is greatly helpful.

4. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

PVRIS was absolutely fantastic last night. There's so much charisma up on that damn stage. They just sounded really great the whole time.

Beach Weather and CRUISR were a lot of fun and I can see them both getting a lot of fans from this tour.

I was really, really impressed with Lydia. I've never given them a chance but loved their whole set. Does anyone know their set list? Or at least where I should start with their music?

5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Now I'm wishing I would have pulled the trigger on tickets for Chicago.

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Start with Illuminate for Lydia, duh.

7. Daniel182

Bought a Chicago ticket for $16 on Stubhub. Pumped.

cybele likes this.
  8. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Can anyone confirm if this Lydia set list is correct?

Lydia Setlist at Hawthorne Theatre, Portland

You can also check out the set list I made on Spotify here:

I'll be making a Pvris set list shortly and will post as soon as it's ready.

9. redwing91007

Voila

10. austindavispdx

Still on this side of the grass

11. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Dude they were $6 today!

12. Daniel182

13. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

No excuses for me not to have grabbed one! Glad to hear it was a good time!

14. redwing91007

This seems valid haha. Thanks!

austindavispdx likes this.
  15. redwing91007

My show was last night so I figured I'd do a short write up.

First off, the show was at The Corona Theater in Montreal. Surprisingly, it didn't sell that well and they didn't even open the balcony so everyone was on the floor. I missed both Polyenso and Cruisr but made it about 10 minutes before Lydia went on.

Lydia: First time I've seen them and it seemed it was the same way for the large majority of the venue. They played the same setlist they have been playing all tour so I knew all the songs. Overall, I liked them but they had several sound issues including a constant white noise coming from the PA for the entire set which bummed me out. I'd definitely go check them out next time they pass through.

Pvris: By the time they were about to go on the open sections of the venue were packed. I thought I'd feel a little out of place but a lot more people from my "scene" were there than expected. I stood right near a guy with an ABR hat so that was cool. I knew their setlist ahead of time (also same as the whole tour) and it was cool to essentially see all of White Noise before they put anything new out. This was the 3rd time I've seen them (Warped, BMTH Tour) and they really owned the headlining spot. They are a band I won't want to miss any opportunity I get even though they are so different from what I usually listen to. Highlight for me was probably You & I.

cybele likes this.
  16. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Selling 2 tickets for Thursday the 9th in Boston at the Royale. Show is sold out. Hit me up.

17. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

Does anyone have a set list for Lydia and PVRIS?

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

19. redwing91007

20. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

Thank you!!!

21. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

For anyone going to the show tomorrow night: Where's the best place to park for The Royale in Boston? Also, best place to grab some grub before the show?

22. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

Finally decided to buy a ticket for Richmond. It's been a while since I've gone to a show by myself. It should be fun. I also checked out Joywave since they're playing my date and they're pretty solid.

cybele likes this.
  23. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Saw the show at Webster Hall a couple weeks back. Lynn's voice was completely off that night but I'm sure that was a fluke. I saw a one off headliner 2 years ago and them opening for BMTH and the band completely killed it both times.