Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pusha T - DAYTONA (May 25, 2018) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Ben, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

that interview was great, Push seems like such a legit/down-to-earth guy. handled all the Kanye questions like an absolute pro

2. Rowan5215

probably a pretty short album at 7 songs. I wonder if any of the upcoming albums are even gonna crack 40min?

3. Pretty sure the guy from the twitter thread above said most of the songs hover around three minutes, so I'd be surprised if this is longer than 25 total. Supposedly no filler though. Those IG clips are nuts

Rowan5215 likes this.
  4. radiodead

Trusted

Yea it sounds great. Kanye verse is nice. Loved the beats I heard especially that 2nd one

Blainer93 likes this.
  5. Rowan5215

that's a bit of a shame, but if it really is all killer no filler I can't complain. hoping the Ye album at least runs a little longer because he likes his lengthy songs

6. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

The beats are incredible

7. Bane

The spiciest meme

oooooooo shit I just heard the Kanye clip, that Seal line man, as much as I don't wanna say anything positive about Kanye these days

8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ok I just got myself all caught up on what went down today. Holy shit I want this album now. Holy shit I can't wait to see this last minute 85k album cover. Holy shit a Nas + Pusha T tour.

I saw Push at a festival last summer and he blew me away. Really climbed up my list of favorite rappers.

9. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Gonna run through some of pusha’a old stuff tomorrow to get excited for this, haven’t listened to MNIMN in a while

10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I still can’t believe these beats, almost reminds me of some Blueprint type stuff. Ye back behind the boards is good.

11. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

“It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin”

Shots

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Do we have confirmation that it's strictly Kanye production or does he have co-producers like he usually does for the past few years?

13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Pusha said it’s all kanye

tdlyon likes this.
  14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Dope, what's the last song that Kanye had sole producer credit on? Is it still Otis?

15. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Yep.

I think you may have additional stuff from Mike Dean but all these albums coming out are mostly kanye production

tdlyon likes this.
  16. radiodead

Trusted

As mentioned those ad libs by Kanye are pretty hilarious.

“How do you respond? Poop di scoop”

17. cherrywaves

Trusted

I would really really like for him not to tour with Nas after those Kelis allegations

I am ecstatic for this record

cwhit likes this.
  18. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

So I did the math and if there's only 7 songs which are each 3 minutes long, that = 21 minutes. Surely this is an EP not an album??

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

EP vs album means less and less these days. If Pusha calls it an album, it's an album.

20. Syre Dream

Regular

[​IMG]

21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Picture of Whitney Houston’s bathroom in 2006.

22. CAC3

Dog

23. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

The license to use it I guess was the expensive part

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Really pretty cover honestly, gonna have to read up about the image itself I think

beachdude42 and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  25. CAC3

Dog

When I wrote that, I was unaware that this was a photo of Whitney Houston's bathroom in 2006. I find the picture to be phenomenally interesting now. $85k well spent.