Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PUP - The Dream Is Over (May 27, 2016) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Brenden, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

This band will be big after this album cycle.

I like how they do good music videos as well. They just do everything right.

2. Completely disagree that the first three tracks are the worst, but this album rips hard and that's what matters.

Jose likes this.
  3. dubey

Regular

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Can't wait

4. matthaber May 2, 2016
    (Last edited: May 2, 2016)
    matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

when i say "worst songs" here i do mean relative to everything else (they are still amazing songs). Im just so in love with the 2nd half of this album that when I start it I just want to skip to old wounds.

This is honestly my AOTY at this point, which i wasn't expecting because I wasn't too in love with their first album.

MFA likes this.
  5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

if the first three tracks are the worst, this is going to be beyond a ripper

6. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Way too fucking hype for this album

7. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

GOAT

8. Did a live blog of my first impressions in the supporter forum, I'm really enjoying this album a whole lot after a couple more days with it. I like how aggressive it is. How in your face they get. How raw it feels. Really solid album front to back, and it's going to be a whole lot of fun to play all summer long.

matthaber and Aaron Mook like this.
  9. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "DVP" just makes me want to break shit. Amazing song, especially after the transition from "If This Tour Doesn't Kill You."

10. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

DVP makes me want to wave my arms around responsibly

Jim and Aaron Mook like this.
  11. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I want to play puptendo but I'm stuck at work. :sly:

PUPTENDO

MFA likes this.
  12. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

oh i 100% disagree with the first three songs being the worst. The first four are prob the best. It's all great, but i find no fault in the opening numbers.

13. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

As someone who has heard only the first three tracks, I have no clue how this could even be possible but goddamn I am excited.

14. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

I'm glad people disagree with me , shows how consistent the whole album is ahaha. I'm all about that second half though.

I didn't mean to be negative about the first three singles, just that it gets even better from there on out.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Did you guys all get advance copies?

16. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

just played a little. super fun.

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Gotcha, thought maybe it had leaked. I see it's not coming out for 17 days still

18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

19. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Just played Puptendo for an hour so time to get back to my thesis lol

21. Jim

Trusted Supporter

So. Damn. Close.

22. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

week and a half seems too damn long.

Brenden likes this.
  23. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

This is my most anticipated. I really hope they recapture all the energy from the first album. I think Jason said this in his first listen thread but they are the closest thing that captures the energy of Celbration Rock.

24. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Thought this was coming out this Friday, am now spiraling into a funnel of depression.

bedwettingcosmo and MFA like this.