Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PUP Talks With Stereogum

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

PUP’s Stefan Babcock talked with Stereogum:

It’s probably a bit early to say, but my mentality with this band is always, keep it quirky, keep it loud. Just try really hard to be a no-bullshit kind of band. We’re actually making the music that we want to make. We’ve all fallen into the trap with other bands that we’ve played in, that it’s easy to start writing music that maybe you aren’t stoked on just because you feel like that’s the logical next step.

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

The "no bullshit" aspect really shows, and they seem like one of the happiest bands around. The Dream is Over didn't rock my year the way the self-titled did but I can't imagine disliking something these guys put out.

Damien Davies and DejaMoi like this.
  3. AgainstMe182

I saw them for this Brooklyn festival they did the interview at...they are going to be huge, atleast as big as the menzingers