Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PUP / Rozwell Kid / Charly Bliss / PKEW PKEW PKEW Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Everything I needed to hear. Thank you! Can't wait for the show.

2. Cody

Spot on. Such natural performers. Couldn't kick the feeling that they would've blown the fuck up a decade ago on Drive Thru

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

They probably had the biggest reaction at broken world, they're getting really big. Super nice guys too, they deserve everything right now. Their drummer sang in a local band called Wish List that is sadly defunct, but I've probably seen them more than any band, hah

Cody Nelson likes this.
  4. Cody

What LP of theirs would you push me towards first? Or are you mostly just a fan of their live performance?

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely "Too Shabby" but I couldn't get into them until I saw them. Their live performance is great and they're hilarious

6. cwhit

I listen to Too Shabby all the time. That's their most recent full length, all their stuff is very good though

7. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Haha yeah I remember when I saw the Menz/Fake Problems/Restorations/Captain We're Sinking there 3 Junes ago how fucking hot it was. Wish I was in Chicago for this. Rozwell Kid is indeed awesome, can't wait for them to blow up in Pup fashion.

8. EarthShifts

Trusted

I played a few shows with Jordan and Adam's old band, The Demon Beat, and they were so good. I was on a solo tour in 2009 and opened for them in their hometown, and it was the first time I had seen them live and they completely blew me away. Just pure rock n' roll. Jordan played drums for them, and Adam sang. They let Jordan take the mic a lot though and he was just hilarious.

My band and them played a few more shows together around the Northeast and always had a good time. I'm pumped to see them blowing up now. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys.

9. ChainsawJedis

Regular

If anyone is selling a ticket for Philly let me know.

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

^Ditto but for NYC.

11. paulmanley

really excited for this show. haven't seen either pup or rozwell kid in a while and both bands are fantastic live

12. cwhit

rozwell is the greatest band in the universe
    pup did the el scorcho cover last night, was wild. whole place was crazy the whole time

13. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

Last night of tour tonight.

Rozwell Kid is the most rock and roll band to ever exist. FACT.

cwhit likes this.
  14. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Stage divers are the woooooooooooooorst

15. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

I knoooow, they were so obnoxious, and I wasn't even in the crowd, just watching all the poor people in the crowd dealing with the same like 10 people going at it again and again

16. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

PUP was fantastic in Philadelphia. The crowd was perfect too. Maybe four crowd surfers the whole night.

PKEW PKEW PKEW was a lot of fun. Rozwell Kid was not.

17. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

And the idiot who tied his shoe on stage for basically all of reservoir. I put myself in harms way to get some pictures

mgiannotti likes this.
  18. cwhit

Joe I am stunned about that last statement and I need you to go to time out now

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Rozwell Kid is GOAT

cwhit likes this.
  20. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

This show was great last night. Can't remember the last time I had that much fun at a show.

I haven't caught PUP live since Warped last year, which is what got me into them..needless to say seeing them on their own tour was awesome and they exceeded every expectation.

21. reginaletsgo

I also agree that this was the most fun show I've been to in a long time. First time seeing PUP and they definitely lived up to every expectation. PKEW PKEW PKEW was also fantastic

22. cwhit

23. cwhit

seems to be a lack of rozwell kid in this statement

24. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

I love how every post you've made in this thread has been about how amazing Rozwell Kid is, and opposing those who (incorrectly) don't agree, I applaud your efforts

cwhit likes this.
  25. cwhit

someone's gotta do what's right here

mgiannotti likes this.