Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PUP / PKEW PKEW PKEW / Cayetana / Meat Wave Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 12, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

gulfer*

redwing91007 likes this.
  2. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Whoops. Checked them out and I can get on board.

3. cwhit

super nice guys too, david played bass in pinegrove on a recent tour and also tours with other bands pretty often. really important figure in the montreal DIY scene

4. redwing91007

Woah, I had no idea. I thought I was pretty plugged into the local scene here but maybe I was wrong.

5. cwhit

yeah, i see all these dope shows he puts on with really sick bands on facebook, makes me jealous i don't live up there, haha.

redwing91007 likes this.
  6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Absolutely astounded at how big Pup has gotten after seeing them last night at Bottom Lounge. I don't think I've ever seen a sold out crowd as vocal for a band at that venue as last night. Unexpectedly broke out of crowd surfing retirement for Back Against the Wall. New songs sounded great too, got Old Wounds.

They mentioned how surreal this was since they opened for the Menz at Bottom Lounge spring 2014 and I and maybe 10 other people knew them, but after they completely won over the crowd.

7. redwing91007

The Montreal date is now sold out, snagged my tickets last week.

8. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Can anyone post the merch they have there? I've been dying to get a PUP shirt, but the stuff they sell on the SideOneDummy site is horrendous.

9. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

second the merch post; wondering the cost too

10. redwing91007

Didn't see these before the show last night but I can try and give a quick rundown. Shirts were $20, hoodie was $40, vinyl was $15 and CDs were $10, keep in mind this is in CAD$. They had a plain grey with just "PUP" on it and then 3-4 more intricate designs I really don't remember much of. They were significantly nicer than what's on the Side One Dummy site.

The show last night was great. It was my first time seeing PUP indoors and headlining. I don't want to write out a whole review of the show but needless to say they were fantastic. If people have never heard of Gulfer I recommend you check them out as well. I took some quick video I'll add below.

cubsml34 likes this.
  11. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Ugh I'm so mad I didn't pick up vinyl for $15 at the show. Decided it against it since my buddies and I were going to a friend's birthday party at a club and the rest of the night sucked lol.

12. estacey99

Pup is playing The Dream Is Over in full for their show tonight

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

With such a short discog I would assume they would just do both albums in full every night haha

cubsml34 likes this.
  14. estacey99

they totally could just run through both and be done in an hour but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯