Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Publication Mid Year 2017 Lists • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Jun 6, 2017.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Suck and Die Young are the best track off their respective albums. Maybe Future and JLin's as well. Maybe.

But like, Kendrick had two songs and Fear wasn't one of them. Paramore had two songs (Hard Times deserves to be up there) and Forgiveness is one of the weakest on the album to me. I don't think Sign of the Times is the best but I get why that would be up there. But yeah like you said, it's mostly singles.

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I feel like the only one in the world that likes FUTURE more than HNDRXX. Not that I dislike HNDRXX, just don't like it as much.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

the top 5 on that list is fantastic, i'm in

4. cwhit

Joel likes this.
  5. Mattww

Regular

Transient_Hymn likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

7. I've listened to maybe 5 albums off of those lists.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I've heard of 8 of that Quietus list. At a certain point I feel like that's their point.

9. cwhit

yeah, they're focused on experimental and small folk artists and stuff like that, i don't expect to know much but between them and tiny mixtapes it's always a fun adventure

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Excellent. Wanna send them Perfume Genius and make sure they're aware but excellent haha

11. jdr2187

jdr2187

12. cwhit

13. jdr2187

jdr2187

Yep, looks that way. Feels so early though. Seems like every year these things come out earlier and earlier.

14. cwhit

it is wayyyyyy too early

jdr2187 likes this.
  15. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Wtf

cwhit likes this.