Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PSA: The Correct Track Listing for Fall Out Boy’s ‘Mania’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Fall Out Boy’s Mania is now up on Apple Music. However, it’s not in the correct order. Because of how the songs were released, things got weird. It’ll be fixed in the near future. However, the correct order is below.

(Also, I hope you all enjoy this one as much as I do, I think it’s very good.)

Track Listing

1. Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea
    2. The Last Of The Real One
    3. HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON’T
    4. Wilson (Expensive Mistakes)
    5. Church
    6. Heaven’s Gate
    7. Champion
    8. Sunshine Riptide feat. Burna Boy
    9. Young And Menace
    10. Bishops Knife Trick

kwilcox likes this.
  2. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Let's take all the bad songs and put them over there.... (specifically tracks 7-9)

Analog Drummer and Brent like this.
  3. This is a bad take.

fame, Zoshchenko, beachdude42 and 5 others like this.
  4. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Tracks 1-6 and 10 are really great. I just don't like 7-9 at all

5. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Track 7-9 really is not a great run on this album. Young and Menace would've been a better Track 1.

cosmickid likes this.
  6. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

Young And Menace is great and I will hear no other opinions on the matter.

bachna84, BornToRun, kwilcox and 4 others like this.
  7. Jason Tate Jan 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 18, 2018)
    It works *way* better here and “Stay Frosty” is a perfect opener. Also “Sunshine Riptide” is fucking great and “Champion” toward the end of the album puts it in a whole new light.

I had the album for months in the wrong order. This is much better.

8. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I didn't like Champion as a single, but love it in context of the other tracks. I loved Young and Menace as a single, but not so much in context of the album. I don't mind Sunshine Riptide, but definitely not in my favourites on the album.

9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m still not sold on the sequencing overall, but Young and Menace in the penultimate spot has grown on me a ton and Stay Frosty is obviously the perfect opener. Champion also works much better in the back half than at the 2 spot.

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Heaven's Gate and Sunshine Riptide are my favorite songs this band has written since the Folie-era. Some others will have to grow on me with time. Stay Frosty did get me hyped on my way to work this morning too.

Bryan Diem likes this.
  11. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Please don't ever talk trash on Sunshine Riptide ever again, song is a doozy

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I can’t say anything good about this record. I liked “Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea” till Patrick starting singing “Are you smelling that shit??” and I literally laughed out loud so hard that I startled my poor cat.

Sorry Beast, my bad, shit is just hilarious.

13. :up: didn’t get the next line :up:

14. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Don’t really care if I got it- it still sounds laughably bad.

15. Nope. It’s awesome. One of the best parts on the album.

16. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Lol k

Woohoo! likes this.
  17. Spenny

Regular

Thanks for this. Put it in this order in a separate playlist. Also made a Spotify playlist with the entire FOB discography, which I'm pumped to have added this to.

beachdude42, kwilcox and Jason Tate like this.
  18. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Come on, can't you just let him think it's bad? He doesn't have to agree with you about this hahaha

19. silentc

Regular

So Every Time I Die posted this ()

20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m excited to listen to it later today. Does it make a large difference if I listen to the songs in the order they are in on Apple Music or does the album flow better in the correct order?

21. bloodinthesand

Regular

The last of the real one is easily the best song on the album

22. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

damn that is dope. hearing the gym class heroes/patrick collabs live would be so sick.

David Parke and kelseyleigh like this.
  23. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Love this album. Only song I think I will need a few listens to dig is Sunshine Riptide. Not sold on Burna Boys bit. Seems a bit phoned in and not needed.

Stay Frosty is incredible. The lyrics on this album are really cool. Seems like Church is the next song they are pushing as they put out a video for that as well.

24. oneeightytwo

Regular

Bishop’s Knife Trick may be one of my favourites on first listen.