Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Prophets Of Rage / AWOLNATION Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 6, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Used some of my free vouchers for lawn seats. I probably wouldn't have gone otherwise.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I just noticed that AWOLNATION is the opener.

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Dang, you were able to? I thought vouchers were already sold out for the first wave of shows.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Ticketmaster set aside a total of $10 million or vouchers. $5 million for the first wave and $5 million for the second one. Almost all the Chicago shows were sold out a few hours ago. I was able to use three vouchers (6 tickets) for this show.

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

did va beach get cancelled?

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts tomorrow.

7. kidinthebushes Aug 18, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 18, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is The Party's Over their only original song?

8. TMS2787

Trusted

I was able to catch the Cleveland show at (just one of the three, damn you work!) and it was a blast. I wasn't sure how I'd feel with Chuck D and B-Real handling Zack's vocals but it wasn't bad at all. Overall, I'm more of a Rage Against The machine fan than I am a Public Enemy or Cypress Hill fan but all of the songs works well and of course Morello was a beast. I also saw AWOLNation headline at the House of Blues last month and that was a pretty cool set. Overall, the show wouldn't be worth $100 but it's certainly enjoyable and worth seeing.

So far, it is. They have two other songs that they have released but they are "re-working" on other songs. They have an album coming out soon but it's just a live album.

9. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Went to Camden last night. Was a little skeptical but damn it was an amazing show. B-Real and Chuck D are great fits. If you are on the fence about going do yourself a favor and go. Nothing like hearing RATM live you can't help but jump and headbang. AWOLNATION was also good as a non-fan going in.

10. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I'll be at Holmdel next week. My friend ended up with an extra ticket. And it's the day after blink for me. Should be a fun two days.

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

To the people that already went? What was the turnout like?

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I am curious about this too.

13. TMS2787

Trusted

The shoe I went to was at a theater that holds about 2,000 people. It sold out in a few hours and was obviously packed. The first free show they played outside here on Cleveland was about 300-400 people. I assume you are wondering about the big amphitheaterd though and so am I.

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, curious about the ampitheaters, but thanks.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I might have a few extra lawn tickets for the Chicago show. I got them for free using my Ticketmaster vouchers. PM me if you're interested.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen Aug 27, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 27, 2016)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'm there now and they upgraded me from 200s to floor so I'm guessing not great

edit: it was probably a little half full

I really enjoyed this, there were parts I missed Zach for sure and I wish they could have done 911 is a Joke but I guess it wouldn't work without Flav

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I gave my buddy two lawn tickets. They got moved up to the fourth row. Doubt it's selling well.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

28490.jpeg

19. Knifeparty

Attendance is so poor here. It is probably the worst attended amphitheater show I have been to honestly.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

My buddy said it eventually filled in but the lawn was pretty empty.

21. kidinthebushes Sep 4, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 4, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Tim from Rise Against came out onstage last night.

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I feel like doing this tour in an amphitheater was kind of a mistake. I bet this would be a really fun club/theatre tour though.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  23. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

This show never actually happened at Klipsch on 8/30. Not sure why, but it did not happen.

24. Knifeparty

My guess is low ticket sales. I had a ticket to that but ended up going to Chicago as a result.

25. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Caught the Brooklyn show at Barclays and all the people in the 200s were upgraded to the 100s or pit. To make matters worse (or better in my case), doors were at 6 and the show started at 7. I got out of work at 7 in NJ and got to the venue around 830. Awolnation was halfway through their set and I walked right up to 2nd row on the crowd left side. The show was a blast and I made the best out of paying 90 plus for a pit ticket when they first went on sale.