Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Prophets of Rage Announce Debut EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Prophets of Rage will release their new EP, The Party’s Over, on August 25th. The track listing can be found below.

Track Listing

1. Prophets of Rage
    2. The Party’s Over
    3. Killing in the Name (live)
    4. Shut Em Down (live)
    5. No Sleep Til Cleveland (live)

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This band is just a glorified cover band. I am curious to see how their headlining tour sells.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Glad someone said it. This whole thing is cheesy as hell to me.

4. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

So their "EP" has two new songs? Man, I almost feel bad for them. They already had to relocate the Hartford date here in CT because it sold next to no tickets, I feel like maybe they should have done a string of theater shows before going all out in ampitheaters, because attendance is probably going to be embarrassing.

5. Davjs

Trusted

Aw, so much hate. I think this band sounds like a good time. It's not like any of the 3 bands they are from are doing anything. I'm excited to hear it. I agree they need more original songs but I'm also wanting to hear Shut It Down, probably my fav PE song.

6. DallasSF

There was a special deal running for $15 tix (after fees) all week last week for their show in the Bay Area. That's usually not a good sign.

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Got free tickets using Live Nation voucher codes. Not expecting the turn out to be very good, but I'm a huge RATM fan so I'm excited to check out the show.