Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Productivity

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Lindsay M, May 3, 2016.

1. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Anyone else into productivity systems? Stuff like Getting Things Done (which I've read a lot about but have yet to implement), etc.?

One good resource I like is A Life of Productivity – Practical ways to get more done. I probably spend more time reading about productivity than actually being productive, but such is grad school life...

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I'm a very organized person in general, but I've yet to find a productivity system that holds me accountable or organizes better than I'd enjoy coming up with on my own.

3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I like to peruse the productivity section of the App Store a lot, but after a while seeing every app say it'll help you spend less time organizing and more time doing, it gets quite stale.

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

lol I posted in the wrong thread! I would...

but I did wanna post in this one cause I feel like I'm good at planning to be productive but I rarely follow through

5. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Haha yes this is me

6. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

I'm terrible at planning but I'm okay at staying productive. It's just very disorganized production. If I got better at organizing my days it would probably improve my output though