Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

ProCreate

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Furry Werthers, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Heeeeey - so I recently download ProCreate and acquired an off-brand iPen, and have been messing around with doodles and little cartoons, but have found myself pretty overwhelmed as a newcomer to both digital art and really art in general (been using the quarantine to really try to improve). Is anyone here well-versed in the app and maybe know some tutorials or tips they could point me in the direction of? There's an overwhelming number of videos out there, and a lot of them dive in pretty fast.

Thanks guys, any help is appreciated :)

2. Iain

Regular

I am a noob at it too! However, i did find videos on YouTube about how to ‘trace’ pictures pretty good. They are fun as you can basically make yourself a cartoon.

Furry Werthers likes this.
  3. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I was actually going to give this a shot tomorrow, I picked up an Apple Pencil and need to get more familiar with the pressure and all with it, it's way more responsive than the off-brand one I had

4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I like ProCreate but the lack of vector support is a killer for me. My partner uses Affinity Designer after having issues with ProCreate on her iPad Pro and she loves it.

5. JULIANA QUEIROZ

Bom Dia pessoal.
    Estou tendo problemas com o Procreate, ele só no meio de um desenho parou de reconhecer o meu lápis Apple. Testei em outros aplicativos e está funcionando normalmente, então o erro está dentro do Procreate. Você já enfrentou esse tipo de problema?