Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Prison Break TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, May 16, 2016.

1. abw123

Trusted

I loved this show at one point, but I find this season to be TERRIBLE

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm not getting all the love for this season. I mean, it's fine, it's enjoyable I guess, but its pretty laughable at times.

3. abw123

Trusted

Don't like the plotting, don't like the new characters. Find myself checking Twitter alot.

4. abw123

Trusted

What's worse, Michael's "whip hand" or the guy with Freddie Mercury's ashes? Those are ghastly choices by the writers.

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

This revival has been pretty ridiculous but I gotta say I'm loving it haha. I forgot how much I loved the original series and the characters. Despite how crazy the storylines get.

truelovewaits and Joe like this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Lol this map thing is insane. Ridiculous. Hahaha

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Hooooly shit lmao. They seriously just wrote this into the story? Really? Sheesh.

8. So I guess people's particular skill sets are just passed down through genes lol. Excited for the finale.

9. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

T-Bag having a son was a good twist, I hope we get to see more of him with Whip next week

stayillogical likes this.
  10. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

despite how consistently farfetched the plot's been this season (and frankly, from season 3 onwards), the show's actual characters are written very very well, imo

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

Everything about this season is so over the top but I'm loving it for some reason.

I liked that T-Bag twist, too. But I guess the only thing thats bothering me is that everyone seems to have forgotten that T-Bag is a serial killer who tried to rape Sarah at the end of season 4.....and yet they team up at one point this season. Also did we ever get an explanation as to how he got released from prison?

12. abw123

Trusted

The whole season has been laughably bad. I can't believe I'm still watching it.

13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

This show is classic. Is it the next ep that's the final one?

14. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Yes, the next episode is the finale!

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

The revival has been enjoyable. Definitely miles above Seasons 3 and 4.

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I liked Season 3 for the most part, but yeah this is def better than season 4.

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

That finale was about as ridiculous as the rest of the season, but I still still enjoyed it overall haha.

18. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Just watched the finale. I liked the ending and hope they leave this as the actual closing chapter to the franchise (there are reports of season 6). Overall, it was a good, fun throwback season for the fans.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  19. manoverboard365

Trusted

I have no idea how they could drag this story out for another season.

Also, I read an article somewhere that the original ending to this season was Michael experiencing extreme paranoia after settling back into his life with Sara/Mike, but they cut it because they wanted a more happy ending. Not sure what they were thinking, I would have really liked that.

20. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm bummed about Whip. I think the actor that played him did an amazing job. He was my favorite.

Joe likes this.
  21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I enjoyed this season enough despite it's flaws, but I hope they don't do another season. The original series was dragged out enough. Don't need to do the same with the reboot.

22. I'd be more open to another short season if they had Whip, but alas.

NewSurrender and stayillogical like this.
  23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Loved it. Would take another 100 seasons of these characters I swear, Michael is up there with my fav fictional characters ever. I like how, with him, his intelligence is championed over any physicality, and I'm always here for shit that's different from the usual "masculine" hero that fights his way through every challenge.

Joe likes this.
  24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I started watching from season 1 as soon as this past season wrapped up, and this show is honest-to-god classic status. I'm on season 4 already and even that isn't as bad as I remember the first few times I watched it. T-Bag as 'Cole Pfeiffer' is so funny :crylaugh:

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Finally finished the new season and it was definitely fun, some absolutely ridiculous things that they were able to get out of, but still good stuff

ramomcferno and PandaBear! like this.