Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Prison Break TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, May 16, 2016.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

I enjoyed the second episode. I know it's totally over the top but I'm really curious as to what the hell has happened to Michael in the last 7 years. Really hope we get a full flashback episode.

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I think this may be the time to ask NO SPOILERS WITHOUT TAGS PLEASE. I watch it every monday at 9pm UK time; anyone seen posting untagged spoilers before then will be ratted out to mods and likely permabanned. Thank u 4 ur co-operation...

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I don't want to be rude, but you should not go into a TV show thread until you are caught up completely. The thread can not collectively keep spoilers out for specific periods of time that work for specific users.

mmcd323 and NewSurrender like this.
  4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I was joking, and always stay clear of TV show threads until I've seen the latest episode. HOWEVER, when does this show air in US? Sunday? People should not post any untagged spoilers before the ep has at least aired on actual TV IMO. Lot of people seemingly watching this show early (somehow?!).

5. irthesteve

It airs Tuesday actually! So episode 2 was a few nights ago. When do you get it?

6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Damn, ep2 is this coming monday for me! So I can only really read this thread just after the ep if you guys get the next one the very next day :verysad:

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  7. irthesteve

yikes that's rough! you could find somewhere to download or stream early, but yeah 1 week is the only legal way it seems

8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

ordinarily I would for sure, but for PB I go round my buddy's house and watch it there with a few beers. He loves PB even more than I do so it's good times (plus he's pretty much the only proper friend I have left so I relish the chance to be social lol).

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. irthesteve

Definitely sounds worth the wait, sorry it's a week after us!

PandaBear! likes this.
  10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Definitely my favorite episode of the three so far.

11. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Kinda bizaRre Sucre is a main character in the credits yet hasn't been seen since the first episode

12. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'm almost done the 4th season. It's hard though. The last few episodes are brutal.

truelovewaits likes this.
  13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah season 4 was pretty terrible. I think the last 2 episodes were the only ones I enjoyed.

truelovewaits likes this.
  14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Really enjoying this so far. Needs more T-Bag & Sucre, but i'm pretty invested in Michael escaping already - I just hate that I have to wait a week to find out more!!! They've got the balance between Linc, Sarah & Michaels' sides of the story just right in the 3 episodes I've seen so far, and I like all of Michael's cellmates in the reasonably small amount of screen time they've been given, so I've got barely any complaints about this show!

15. abw123

Trusted

Somebody remind me where Sucre is??

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Thought this episode was pretty great. That reveal at the very end I've predicted since the first episode but it was nice they got it out of the way now and didnt try to drag it out till the end.

irthesteve likes this.
  17. irthesteve

shit's gettin CRAZY

PandaBear! and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  18. Last episode was intense! Not gonna lie, the reunion hug at the end got me.

19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Genuinely one of the best Prison Break episodes of all time for me personally - the tension in the prison was built so well, then I genuinely did not see that twist coming at all (am I dense?!), plus the reunion hug was SUCH a payoff! Both brothers play these characters so well IMO. LOVE THIS SHOW!

20. I didn't see it coming either lol. But it makes sense for the show after the fact.

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I liked Kellerman's character, him and Mahone were always my favourites. But the way he went out was pretty badass

This show at the moment might be my favourite airing right now

22. My dude singing Queen haha. Also, is it possible for people to stomach drinking rubbing alcohol?

23. manoverboard365

Trusted

Really enjoyed this weeks episode. Are there really only 3 episodes left?

I wonder how the ratings are doing for this. If they can come up with another great storyline I'd love another 8 episode mini-series.

24. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Really enjoying this.

25. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

this is one of my favorite shows of all time and i'm doing a rewatch of the first two seasons while following the revival

am enjoying the revival significantly more than seasons 3 and 4