Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Prison Break TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, May 16, 2016.

1. abw123

Trusted

Can't wait, hope it goes back to season 1 quality.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. mmcd323

Regular

I have high hopes for the revival, definitely want to go back and binge the first 4 seasons before this season airs

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

You better hurry, it starts in just a few weeks

4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Tomorrow.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

It's kinda insane how much advertising I have seen for this. I feel like I've been hit over the head for multiple months about it. Probably because I follow the page on Facebook, but it's the right tactic for them to target me for sure

6. I've been seeing constant ads for it when I catch up Fox shows on-demand. Pretty sure I've seen ads for it on FX too.

7. irthesteve

This thing has high potential to be a pretty big hit

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

It's definitely going to be huge. So many new fans from viewing the series on Netflix.

9. congruence Apr 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2017)
    congruence

Got a light?

Looking forward to it although so far reviews aren't looking so great, as long as it's better than Season 4 I'm sure I'll enjoy it though which it easily should be

10. irthesteve

This isn't really the kind of show where I'd care what reviews say, if that makes seems

congruence likes this.
  11. congruence

Got a light?

I mean, I was a big fan of the first few seasons so I would watch no matter how bad the reviews were but just figured id mention

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I loved the original series so I'm sure I'll enjoy this too.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

That...was a ridiculous hour of television lol. I'm going to stick it out through the whole season but I don't have very high hopes after that premiere.

congruence likes this.
  14. irthesteve

Fuuuuuuuuuck yeah I loved it, absolutely loved it. Ridiculous, totally. Unrealistic? Always. But boy was it great to see these characters again, and the unexpected twist at the end, should be a fun season. only 9 episodes!

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I just want more Michael. I hope hes in more of the second episode.

16. 5Stories

Regular

As someone who watched, and hugely enjoyed the first season when it aired but then gave up on the show when they broke out (sorry, spoilers) and they blatantly ran out of decent story - should I bother with this?

17. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

If you couldn't enjoy season 2 which I think was still pretty great, I don't think you'll have any chance with this.

5Stories likes this.
  18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Feeling pretty meh on the premiere, but I'll stick with it.

No mention of Mahone or LJ. Are they not involved with this reboot?

19. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I enjoyed the premiere. LOLed at some of the horrible dialogue.

20. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I know it's terrible but I enjoyed it lol

21. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Yeah it wasn't that good, but I'm going to stick with it to see where it goes.

22. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Like everyone else, this wasn't Tolstoy but I didn't expect it to be and I really liked it.

23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Really enjoyed that - agree that there were a few terrible lines of dialogue but thats the same for literally every show these days. Just incredibly happy to have it back on TV - T-Bag stealing the show whenever he appears, as always!

24. I enjoyed it too. I just like these characters and am glad to be back with them.

25. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'm on season 4 and I'm enjoying it so far.